What time is bedtime?

My 6 year old and 4 year old both go at 8pm on a school night, or no later than 9pm on a weekend. My 1 year old goes no later than 7:30pm every night. x

8 pm (my daughter is 6 years old), but every time it's a littlу tragedy to make her sleep :wacko:

My 8 year old goes to bed at 8pm but we then read for half hour.

My 7 year old, 5 year old, and 3 year old all go to bed at 7.30pm during term time (even on weekends) and 8.30pm during holidays (occasionally staying up till 9pm for VERY special occasions).

So what time do your little people go to bed? How old are they? what time do they sleep on a school night and a weekend?

I am still trying to work out the perfect bedtime for LO since he started school. When he was at nursery he used to want to sleep around 6pm!...however since starting school he has been going to bed at 7pm. And on a weekend 8pm...

what do you think? x

I send my to bed at 7:00pm. It gets them enough sleep and it gets Mommy quiet time. :)

Wow I feel a bit mean now mine are 12 and 13 and go to bed at 9pm at the weekends a little later if we're watching a film or something. Maybe I should let them stay up later but they don't complain too much!

My 17 month old goes up to bed at 7.30pm as I read him a story & where i'm still doing a super nanny technique to get him to sleep I sit at the end of his cot facing the door until he falls asleep just after 8 x

I begin a schedule when my children are first born. my daughter is five and my son is ten months and they both be sleep by 845 pm and they both wake me up at 6am.

Both of my girls go to bed at 8pm, but they do not get up until 7:30am usually. My oldest is in school as well. :D
They are 2 and [nearly] 4 years old.

It works for us. :)

7 for both (4 years and 6 months) during school days and we get up at 6:45/7ish. The weekends usually between 7-8 depending on what we're doing and Hannah wakes up anywhere from 7:30-9 though Rhys is always still up at 7 :lol:

8:30 (she is 3.5)... we need to bring it down to 7:30-8pm by the time school rolls around next year though! She wakes at 7:30-8. Weekends she sleeps later (probably less activity in the house since OH doesn't get up and clunk around before work on the weekends)

My kids sleep at 830PM on school days. They are 12, 8, and 2. The 12 year old wakes up at 5am (even on weekends), the 8 year old at 530am and the 2 year old at 7AM. On weekends they have a 9pm bedtime.

I have a 9 year old he goes to bed at 8pm and reads or watches tv till 9pm. He gets up at about 7.30 on week days. At the weekend he stays up until 10pm. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->