What time of day do I use OPK?

Donch03

2 boys 6 & 8 TTC #3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I just read that it's best using the OPK in the afternoon as it's more likely to detect the LH surge then first thing which is what I have been doing. Is this the case? I found using it first thing was easier seeing as it has to be done at the same time everyday and leaving it 4 hours since peeing last.....arrrrggggh so complicated HELP!! X

Apparently it is better to do it in the afternoon. I would never be able to hold my pee that long though so did it with FMU this cycle. Caught my surge just fine. Don't know if we caught the egg mind!!!

Good Luck!!

Hi!!

I use them at 3.30pm when i finish work and try and hold my urine from lunch. If not i just do it a little earlier!! I find i get the best results between 2pm and 4pm or between 6pm and 7pm x x

Good Luck!! x x

I usually O between cd 8 and 10 and I usually check it around 2 in the afternoon, however, my RE suggested I do and OPK in the am and another in the pm. This way I don't miss it. I have been ordering them online and they are really cheap that way you don't have to worry about the cost. You can get 40 opk and 10 pt for about $11.

Got my smiley face today ladies!! Used FMU and it was my third test....it's exactly 2 weeks since my m/c bleeding started....can't believe I have ovulated so quickly!!

Will be DTD loads in the next few days hoping to catch that egg!!

Xx

Great news Donch03 !! Hope you have a productive few days/nights lol !!!
Amazing how body sorts itself out !!
Glad I bought my CB OPKs from Boots yesterday !! 14 days today since MC bleeding started so we will see this afternoon how the old LH is !!!!
Have fun !!
Jo
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back