What time of day to test?

nik25

Reaction score
I've been experimenting this month with opk's. I started out using FR and I had misleading results for example on day 6, 7, 9, & today CD12 I had positive results. I took this one today at 1:00 and the test line was darker than the control line. I don't have many signs of ovulation so I bought cb digi tests. (I just used one now, a long w/ a FR just for fun) and they were both negative :( so what gives? Should I count the positive earlier today? I usually have a 28 day cycle. When is the best time of day to test?

I don't think there's really a 'best' time of day to test hun, I do know that it's not supposed to be with FMU.. But I tested anywhere from 11am-1pm & then again in the evening. do you have pics that you can post of all of your tests, for comparison? if you got an Ov' test that the test line was darker than the control line than I'd say that's your surge & go catch that egg! Your surge may have passed by the time you took the CB & FR O tests.. How long did you wait before taking those?

I don't really use them but from what I understand you want the opposite of PG tests and not to test first thing in the morning. Usually mid day and make sure you've held it for about 3 to 4 hours before going.

i usually test at 10.30am and 2pm. closer to surge time i test an extra time at 5-6pm also just to make sure i dont miss it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->