What to buy a 1 year old?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mummy2B21

Mum of Two
Reaction score
My youngest has just turned 1 year, and im finding it a struggle what to buy him, my 3yo was easy everytime i go out shopping for 1yo i end up buying more for my 3yo as there's so much for that age range.

So far my 1yo has,

Toot toot adventure park
Toot toot Safari park
Peppa pig weebles park
peppa pig weebles car
Peppa pigs weebles train
Thomas the tank megabloks table
Thomas the tank megabloks Brick playset

I think theres one or two more things i cant remember what, but mainly most of that is stuff he will grow into throughout the year as his birthday is december, I need idea's... Im going to get him a Leapfrog table as 3yo used to love that, and im thinking a kiddie trampoline.. but im after smaller toys as theyve got a lot of big toys that take up so much room already..

Thank you in advance :)

How about a scuttlebug, aquadoodle, duplo. They were all big hits that my two and half year old still plays with (grew out of the scuttlebug just after two but loved it)

Or happyland, they do some great looking sets :flower:

I think you've done rather well already! I would only add a few smaller items/stocking fillers to that. Some crayons or chalks, dvd, books, maybe a wooden peg puzzle.

My son has really enjoyed his Little People sets since he got them last December when he turned 1. I'm adding to it this year since he just plays with them more and more.

He also likes Duplo, books, puzzles, anything transportation related or construction equipment, play-doh, art supplies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"