What to do about early pregnancy thrush?

Feeling a bit better today I think it was especially irritated last night as I worked yesterday, I had one wipe of pink cm at 5am and nothing when I peed again at 8 and 9. Argh I was gonna get a probiotic and just went to the chemist and forgot!

The thing is I don't have the "cottage cheese" discharge i keep reading is thrush, just itching, swelling and feeling "raw", and when I wipe myself it feels like immense relief!

not everyone one has textbook symptoms...

but if you find that your still suffering after the treatment it maybe
bv not thrush....so mention it to your doctor if it continues beyond treatment..

both are very common in pregnancy....(being a women is grand) LOL:hugs:

Is bv treated the same? Would the canestan kill it anyway?

no it wouldnt...two different treatments as thrush is fungus and BV is bacteria infection...

Ah crap.
It started a few weeks ago when we were using preseed :( the tablets made it go away but once I fell pregnant it came back :(

well use the medicine for this first and if it doesnt go away it most probably is bv and u will need the tablets for that....its ok...:hug: it happens alot during pregnancy

do u take probiotics..i would add that to ur diet since ur having problems

Yeah I went out and got some today.
She went to get them off the shelf and I said last time they got them from the fridge so she got me the refrigerated ones which cost double.

why does it cost double..

i use store brand because its the same thing and cheaper....so many companies try and take advantage of people needing it..

an over the counter one pill form doesnt need fridge..if you got liquid yea it does..

just be careful that you dont get ripped off

and feel better honey

never heard of them but if they work that is all that matters

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g