What to do now!!!

newbie1992

Reaction score
Hi fellow mums and mum-to-be's,

I got my BFP for baby number two yesterday. So excited because its the exact age gap I wanted. By the time baby number two will be born, my little girl will be 2 and 2 months so I'm very happy :)

I just have to get onto the doctors now.

Im only 4 weeks on tuesday, so now I need to get an early viability scan because there is NOOOO way I can wait until the 12w scan to know if the baby is happy.

Im thinking of arranging the scan for 6w? I don't want to go too early and not be able to see everything and be disappointed. i can't wait too many weeks but what would you all suggest?

Thanks girls x

Can't answer the can you see anything bit cos I've never had one that early but like you I can't wait that long so I've booked an early scan at 8 weeks which is 2 weeks tomorrow :)

I'm nervous as hell this pregnancy so it's driving me mad not knowing!! That's a nice age gap! My little boy will be 3 and half when this one is born! I wanted a smaller gap but it was never the right time to try again!

6 weeks is a hit or miss..

with my first baby i had a scan at 6 weeks 3 days and there was a baby with a heartbeat.

second baby at 5 weeks 6 days, and there was a heartbeat.

this baby, had one at 6 weeks and only a yolk sac. a week later there was baby and a heartbeat. i'd wait until 7 weeks.

most places I've looked into won't do a private scan before 7 weeks, I'm looking at going around 8 weeks so I'll have more chance of seeing bubs :happydance:

very similar to me my son will turn 2 in september and we just found out we are expecting #2 im 5 weeks 1 day now. dont really know anything about early scans im just going to wait til 12weeks cant wait to tell my family

i don't know that I can wait until another 4 weeks lol!

I am literally only thinking about this all day everyday.. I need to know haha. I think I went before at 6w and everything was there. But the last pregnancy I literally had so many scans it cost me an absolute fortune but I just loved knowing everything was going well.

Hmm Im thinking just push it til 7 weeks, but then if i push to 8 weeks i may aswell wait until 12 weeks!!

May just go for 8 just to be safe.

I'm 4 weeks and I've just requested a booking for 24th March, yes it's still a stretch to wait but I have to give bubs the time to grow a bit first, if you at least book it now then you can at least count down the days :haha:

Personally i would wait untill 8 weeks :) happy and healthy 9 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->