What to do now...

Hanawanabump

TTC My First Bean :-)
Reaction score
Just wondering if Im supposed to phone to check what im supposed to do about another blood test etc?

Started with m/c last monday, HCG level was 278, on wed it was 49. They did say they would like me to have 3 blood tests. But everytime I was in hospital last week, or when I phoned up for results in the evening I spoke to someone different and no one knew who I was, they could never find my notes, and all told me different things.

Not sure what happens now, do I go back in for more tests? Or is that it? Just wanted to know what your experience is? Im in the uk, I know its different in different places.

I had the same with all of my miscarriages - you can request another test to put your mind at rest, but as it has dropped quite significantly, it looks as though your body is returning to normal.

Mine continued to rise after my latest and then they suspected Molar so I had to have mine monitored for a long time after the D&C, but with my first miscarriage they just did a D&C and there was no need for further tests.

I would request another if it will put your mind at rest, which is the most important thing at this time :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->