What to do??

EMC

Reaction score
Hi all,

Long story, but i need to get it off my chest, also just joined so you will have to excuse my limited knowledge of abbreviations lol.

Last June, after a lot of talking, me and my partner decided to have my implant removed. Since then we have been NTNP. However this month i figured out the time i would be ovulating and we made sure we tried a bit more than usual shall we say lol. So now i'm waiting for my period at the end of the month and to take a test.

If i got a positive i would be over the moon, however, i've just accepted a new job and theres a few things playing on my mind.

My partner has also been promoted recently, therefore we are very fortunately in a much better financial position to start a family. But a little bit of me has just realised that if i am pregnant this time then we haven't had any time to enjoy our new success together. We decided that if i'm not PG this time we'll spend money on our new home, have a few holidays and basically live a little before we begin TTC in around October/November.

What im trying to say is i feel torn between the two now and it's making me feel terrible!!!

I'm worrying that if i am pregnant my new employers won't be happy, and that i'll have missed out on time with my partner having a bit of fun (i feel really awful saying that) but all i've wanted for the past 6/7 months is a baby and to start our little family, and now i'm just so confused.

We've been together for two and a half years and we've worked really hard since we moved in together (which was pretty much staight away.) We don't have nights out often and we don't spend our money wrecklessly, all our efforts have gone into making a really nice nice homelife for ourselves. We're really happy and im just feeling like too many things have come along all at once. To be honest im not used to things going this well and i think its making me nervous lol.

So there you go, any opinions or advice would be very greatly appreciated. And sorry its such a long one :winkwink:

There is no guarantee you'll get pregnant right away, so you may yet get to enjoy all this new success and fun before a baby comes along. I also think you'll find that if it does happen quickly, suddenly everything else isn't such a big deal anymore :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->