what to dooo?

catmummyof4

Reaction score
i dont have regular cycles and i came off the mini pill begining of jan 2015 and no period and BFN when do i test, my breasts keep itching iv had nausea and mood swings like a nutcase just like with my other pregnancies but bfn?? xx :wacko:

What CD are you? How many DPO?

it took 34days to get af after coming off the mini pill for me

im really sorry im new so dont no all the abreviations yet? x

CD = cycle day

DPO = days past ovulation

Coming off the mini pill gave me the strongest pregnancy symptoms ever! I phoned my doc and asked for a blood test because I felt the exact same as when I was about 8wks with my son. But unfortunately it just seems to be a common side effect of coming off the mini pill x

Going off any form of hormonal birth control can throw your body for a loop and delay the arrival of AF and give all sorts of hormone-related side effects, including some symptoms that can be mistaken for pregnancy. It wouldn't hurt to go buy an inexpensive pregnancy test to take. If it's positive, you know you're pregnant. If you're not, then AF should arrive on her own once your body has sorted itself out, and you can then begin to track your cycles, if you wish to.

arghh im glad there is a reason because o my god have my moodswings been crazy!! i sooo want to be pregnant :(

arghh im glad there is a reason because o my god have my moodswings been crazy!! i sooo want to be pregnant :(

I'm with ya! Got off of the pill early December. AF came on Jan. 15 and since then we've been TTC. I am feeling cramping, have had 2 instances of spotting (1 I hope was ovulation bleeding and the other I hope was implantation bleeding). I know my body is still trying to sort itself out because I was on the pill for over 10 years. I want to be pregnant so bad and wish that I would've gotten off of the pill sooner and started tracking my cycle sooner so that I could have given this month a better shot. Trying to stay hopeful, but not too confident for this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->