What to eat for high natural killer cells?

I am only having the blood test. Is it better to have the biopsy?

I don't know to be honest. I think the blood test tests for lots of things not just the killer cells. I was only offered the biopsy. Maybe someone else knows?? I actually feel a lot better in myself since changing my diet so hopefully my womb does too xx

It is just different trains of thoughts by doctors. I had both done because I saw two doctors. One thought blood test was better because your uterus empties out the lining every cycle so high NKC this cycle doesn't mean next cycle they will be, the other thought biopsy better because just because there are a high amount in your bloods doesn't mean they're going to your uterus. Incidentally both of mine were high xx

Thanks. I will see what he says at my appt at the month.

Good to hear you're feeling better with your new diet Cvaeh. Fingers crossed it's helping in every way. Are you due to have anothe cycle of IVF soon?

Yes, I am down regulating at the moment so late July/early August will be transfer. Not sure how I am going to get through another two week wait!! Xx

Ooh exciting! I really hope they have found the cause for you and you get your BFP next month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->