what to expect....1st appointment!!

oorweeistyin

DS1age 12, expecting DS2
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Me and my oh are due for our first hospital appointment in a few weeks time. I have had my 21 day bloods done and they were good, I have an 11 yr old fm my marriage. OH has had no children. We had a blighted ovum 2 years ago next month but since then we've had nothing :(

What can we expect at this first visit?

Any advice would be great guys, thanks x

I would think that the doctor would ask you for additional tests like fallopian tube blockage and also ask your OH for sperm analysis.

at my first appointment i had height and weight done dh had a second sa and i was told i needed a hsg on day 1-10 of my next cycle and day 3 and day 21 bloods done for 3 mths x

Thanks guys, I'm just not sure how I feel about it all.......will be the day before my 40th birthday, last place I ever imagined myself being. I fell pregnant with my son first month so never actually been ttc before this time :(

Hiya

My first hospital appointment with gyno is 3rd Feb.

I have had my 21 day bloods done twicw...all ok

Hubby has had 2 SA tests....100% abnormal morph not good!!

So the doc reffered us. I am unsure what happenes next. I have accepted the fact I will need IVF with ICSI due to the SA results but just wanna hurry up and get there now :cry:

Good luck and let us know how it goes xx

at our first appt the dr said hubby needed 2nd semen analysis...I had already done all the blood work with my gyno (and everything was fine), except for a test done within 7 days of my cycle starting to test one of my hormone levels. Once we got back his semen analysis with the same result they started us the right away with IVF...we found out Oct. 4th that we would have to do IVF and I started injections Nov. 16th....but it will all depend on your cycles too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->