what to get 5mo (corrected) for xmas?!

divadexie

Reaction score
What do I get Anna for xmas?!!
She will be 8months, 5 corrected so Im not really sure what kind of thing she will play with.

I was thinking along the lines of some noisy/light up developmental toys but need some ideas!

All I remember about my son at that age is loving the wrapping paper and the tree! lol

Something challenging, so think 6m+ toys (unless you fear developmental delays, in which case 3m+ :D )

Andrew plays with his toys more & differently as he gets older - for example, he has a Vtech crawling ball which has really "light touch" buttons, so to start with all he did was pat it and watch the lights, listen to the music. Now he rolls it around the floor.

The thing he loved a few months ago (but not so much now) was a hand-held toy with bells (I think it's a musical instrument meant for 3yo!) from ELC - he loved shaking it like a rattle and hearing the bells (which he could hear despite his difficulties).

We've got the v Tech crawl thing too.
We found ALex had enough toys, so we got her a Links Of London childs sweetie and have been adding to it on special occasions

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->