what to get a 4yr old

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tmr1234

hello as it says what to get a 4yr old boy that has every thing?

we are really stuck this yr on what to get him.

he has every thing1 hes bedroom is full and we need HELP! any iders ladys?

I'd be interested in the answer to this one as my son has just turned 4 and have no idea what to get him for xmas lol x

Maybe ask him to have a little look in the catalogue and circle things he really wants then if he circles too much just buy him afew of what he has chosen? Does he like cars? maybe get him those scalectrix (sp?) things? hot wheels or whatever there called lol. i remember playing with those when i was little, loved them lol.

he ot every car thing you could get. from tiny things to really big 1s every time hes sees a toy on tv he says can i have 1 of them but there normly girls things lol

What ell.bish said is a good idea, i dont have a clue iether for my 3 year old so i just had her circle somethings of things she likes .. try and make a game out of it. :)

he ot every car thing you could get. from tiny things to really big 1s every time hes sees a toy on tv he says can i have 1 of them but there normly girls things lol

Isn't it weird how little boys like girly toys? My little brother actually had a pram and pushed about dolls for a while :rofl:

i remember when my brother was little he had a elmo pram and dolly and the boy version of polly pocket ...

but id say the best idea is give him the argos book or toys"r"us book and say circle the things you want and we can send it to santa

Is there anything favourite cartoon characters that he likes cause they bring new things out all the time dont they like trucks etc,

How about giving him the argos go to the boys section let him look at the pictures and he might say he wants that or point to it xxx

i gave hime the argos book yesterday and he picked dolls lol iv got him a few books, post off (he love sending letters) and a big post man pat tran. now iam stuk agne

:rofl: what is it with little boys and girls toys cause one christmas my nephew didnt even want to play with his toys he was about 3 or 4 at the time all he wanted to play with was his sisters tea set Lol

So my mum had to get him a tea set in a hamper box

I say if he wants a doll to just get him a cheapy doll. It really doesn't matter when they're so young and I don't really believe in 'dolls are for girls, trucks are for boys'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->