What to read after fifty shades?

dani_tinks

Mum to one of each
Reaction score
Heeelp me!! I need to move on :blush:

All suggestions welcome :kiss:

Bared To You - It's not far different from what I have read but they both come from the wrong side of the tracks.

Me Before You - This book is amazing and believe it or not it's the only book that has made me cry.

Anne Rice did a triology under the name Anne Roqulaure. It's based around the char Sleeping Beauty but it's more like the story of O. In the first one she's trained by the prince that wakes her up, in the 2nd she's sent to the village, in the 3rd she's sent to a harem.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sleeping_Beauty_Trilogy

Bared To You - It's not far different from what I have read but they both come from the wrong side of the tracks.

Me Before You - This book is amazing and believe it or not it's the only book that has made me cry.

i LOVED this book so much!! i laughed and cried throughout it and couldnt put it down. cant wait for the girl you left behind to be released in september :D

i LOVED this book so much!! i laughed and cried throughout it and couldnt put it down. cant wait for the girl you left behind to be released in september :D

Oh wow! Is there another one then?? I thought that was it, the end! I'll definitely be reading it if it is :)

It made me laugh and made me cry and it was just such a great book. Had so much about it.

Oh wow! Is there another one then?? I thought that was it, the end! I'll definitely be reading it if it is :)

It made me laugh and made me cry and it was just such a great book. Had so much about it.

i remember seeing something at the back of book and assumed it was a follow on but after googling it its not :( its about a girl in 1916 or something, this is taken from jojo moyes blog: The book – The Girl You Left Behind – is a dual timeframe epic about love, betrayal and nazi-looted art. Half of it is set in German-occupied France in 1916 – a subject I thought I would struggle with. But no, that part of the book flew; it was the modern plot-line that refused to take off.

im gutted now xx

Ah that is such a shame :( I wish it was. I've heard good things about all her books so maybe it would be worth a read anyway.

Thanks for all the suggestions, keep them coming :) when I get a spare mo i'll be googling!! xx

hang on 50 shades is the dirty one everybody's talking about right? Otherwise my suggestion may be REALLY out of place :p

I've heard good things about the Hunger Games. :)

Definitely give Me Before You a look in. I thought it was a great book. She also has others like The Last Letter From Your Lover which I've heard is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->