What to say to people who ask you if you are going to have kids ??

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
Ok girls - I need your best lines to choose from. MIL is doing my head in. Every time H rings her he gets asked the same question "when are you going to have kids" it is getting anoying now. We told her at one point that we weren't going to have kids just to stop her going on and she was quite for a while but she has started again and tbh as I haven't got my periods back yet since coming off the pill I don't really want to talk about it to everyone.

Please help !!

My MIL used to do that. I just used to say 'when we're ready and not when other people are ready'. She does my head in in general anyway! You might want to say it more nicely! :)

You could try................

'when we find one under the gooseberry bush' :rofl:

Seriously, though I find it soo rude. I agree with above post!!

:rofl::rofl: H has just said to his mum he hasn't worked out how to order a baby on the net yet so there's no rush :rofl::rofl:

I usually just say 'im working on it in' that cheeky way that suggest im having lots of dirty sex, lol! That usually shuts people up :)

Omi - :rofl: PMSL I LOVE IT!!! :devil:

MrsDoddy - You have to use that one! Please let us know her response! :winkwink:

Sambatiki - I will but it may be a while - I avoid speaking to her if I can lol !!

I'd try "we will when we stop being PRESSURED into it!!".

My reply was "we're still practicing, we want to make sure we're doing it right" ;) Any reference to sex usually shuts the asker up. :D

Lol these are funny, can't wait for someone to ask me so I can use some of these lines!

:rofl: am loving the comments - will be using them for definate lol

Any reference to sex is always good as no one wants to know about your sex life -yet they forget that is how you make babies- so why ask?? Back off people!! :) Lol!

My in laws were the same, until they found out a fortnight ago their daughter is expecting her first, the same week in september our first would have been due.

As time goes on, I'm thinking it might be a good thing in one way...
no more pressure on us for a grandchild & plus she will get all those tacky hand me downs!!! :D :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->