What to say to someonehaving a 2nd child and isn't happy?

Tom.d.jones

Reaction score
A friend of mine just had his first child 3 months ago and now his baby momma is pregnant again.

This guy is young and his baby momma even younger(17). He was living with the baby momma and her family up until a few weeks ago. IDK what happened but he is now dating and living with another girl and the baby momma just announced on FB that she is again pregnant.

I know he didn't want the 1st one, but came to terms with it and was handling the situation. Now there's going to be yet another. Besides telling him the meaning of birth control - what else can I say to him? He has had a shitty life and it seems to be staying on that path - I don't think he will ever move onto a normal path in life. But I want him to know I am there for him like I always have been and want to give him some advice...but what?

No idea, what a difficult situation to be in. I am guessing this baby is his then? and he has been with the mother all that time until recently, and quickly met someone else and moved in?

Truthfully he needs to live up to his responbilities, yes and a talk about safe sex would be a good idea before the other one ends up pregnant and he ends up with three babies in one year!

As for being a friend, just tell him you are there for him.

definitely talk to him about using condoms (even if the female says she is on the pill)
and that you will be there for him whenever he needs you like always, be honest tell him exactly how you feel and just try and be a good role model for him. x

Trust me the condom talk has been going on for years and you would think after having gotten the baby momma pregnant and one other girl last year, who had a miscarriage, he would have learned. But no.

If any one else out there can give me some words of wisdom to use on him - besides triple wrap it with a bow - please I need you input!

Thanks for your responce, supposedly the baby is his and he was with the baby momma on and off all through the pregnancy and has been mostly with her since the baby was born, I think he took off once. He needs to grow up but I don't think it will happen soon. Now another baby on the way all I can do at the moment is SMH. I don't even know what to say anymore.

I'd let him know he will have to pay maintenance to the mothers of his children when he gets a job (if he gets one that is) and a chunk of his money will be going to his babies. The more women he gets pregnant, the more children he will have and the more money will be taken from his pay packet!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->