what to wear while babywearing in not so nice weather!?

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
Hey guys, it's a bit drizzly outside, and ordinarily, I'd put LO in his pram, but DH has taken it off to work in the car!! Anyhoo, what should I wear to keep LO as dry as possible...I don't have a big coat of any description, but I do have a poncho...do you think he'd be too hot in a poncho? I have an umbrella which I'll take too though!!

i have a babywearing cover by Mam and its really good - keeps LO dry and I just wear my raincoat
my mom bought me a poncho the other day and i dont find LO gets too warm tbh,
i used to wear my moms raincoat over the both of us but he has gotten too big now!

i have a babywearing cover by Mam and its really good - keeps LO dry and I just wear my raincoat
my mom bought me a poncho the other day and i dont find LO gets too warm tbh,
i used to wear my moms raincoat over the both of us but he has gotten too big now!

cheers Dougie...I shall go for the poncho option I think!

I think I'm gonner have a go at making a babywearing cover! x

I use a poncho and logan is lovely and snuggly in it!!

When we got caught out in the rain, I just wrapped a fleece blanket around LO's back in the carrier to keep the water off, and used an umbrella.

In the rain last week I put Kia in a big fluffy snowsuit, with the hood up (and a hat underneath cos it was big), but unzipped- cos we both get so hot. Then I wore a coat (open cos it's not big enough to zip up!) and a scarf and a hat and carried an umbrella- both of us were fine. I want a big poncho though!

In the rain last week I put Kia in a big fluffy snowsuit, with the hood up (and a hat underneath cos it was big), but unzipped- cos we both get so hot. Then I wore a coat (open cos it's not big enough to zip up!) and a scarf and a hat and carried an umbrella- both of us were fine. I want a big poncho though!

Yeah I usually put dylan in a snowsuit, he has a waterproof one with a hood which is great with all this drizzly weather we've been getting :) and I just dress myself in a coat as normal, if it's really wet I take an umberella as well

I think I'm gonner make a babywearing poncho, with 2 hoods, one for me and one for LO, and waterproof too maybe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->