What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Me too, i hope i get a bfp this time, we BDed lots this weekend!

On cycle 3 now AF got me on the 7th... Mid car trip coming back from a long stressful 2 week family visit...

Hi liz? How are you doing? Your tww treating you ok? Mine is flying by. I have a pretty chart and great symptoms so fingers crossed!!
I tested this afternoon (10dpo) and bfn but its soooo early! Am starting every day testing. So only 9 hours until my next test :)

USAF_WIFE, so sorry the witch got you. And what a time to creep up on you too! :hugs:

Hi liz? How are you doing? Your tww treating you ok? Mine is flying by. I have a pretty chart and great symptoms so fingers crossed!!
I tested this afternoon (10dpo) and bfn but its soooo early! Am starting every day testing. So only 9 hours until my next test :)

good luck!

Well I'm only 3DPO today but I keep getting this weird pressure feeling in the left side of my abdomen... it's so weird.:wacko:

sorry so new to this ... im on cd2 since coming off pill 6 weeks ago. so i guessthis is my second right?

CD2 means cycle day number 2, I'm on CD53, which is my 53rd day into my cycle, but I'm on cycle number 7.

ok thanks yeah so this is my first cycle as its my first one since coming off pill 6 weeks ago.. yes cd2 .. ( sorry for tmi but my my period has come back with avegence!lol prob be awhile before i can start liturally ttc) do u think its so heavy because of change in hormones due to coming off microgynon?

I remember when I stopped BCP back in August I had a super light AF the next day, then I got my real AF 33 days later and it was full force, super bad cramps and heavy, it's gotten better and been weird ever since, since then it's been SUPER light and only about 1-3 days long.

Yay to 3dpo liz. 3 days closer to that bfp! You deserve it after waiting so long to ovulate! You're such a trooper.

I don't think that can happen as early as 3DPO can it? That would be tubal don't you think?

Dunno hun? Could be a super quick eggy :) or you O'd a few days earlier than you thought?
Hope its a good sign anyway hun.
Is it in your cm?

Well I got a pos OPK CD49 and then and even more pos OPK CD50, so I don't think I Oed any earlier....

No idea what to think

And yea it's in my CM when I wipe.

:shrug: Im as puzzled as you then, :shrug:
sorry I can't be more helpful or reassuring.

Could it be just lots of bding coz you O'd, are you tender or sore? :blush:
Sorry if this is too personal? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back