What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

We did BD a lot this weekend, and the spotting started O day, and has been off and on since. I'm not sore or tender down there but I feel mild pressure inside my abdomen and have had mild pain off and on in the left side of my abdomen.

We did BD a lot this weekend, and the spotting started O day, and has been off and on since. I'm not sore or tender down there but I feel mild pressure inside my abdomen and have had mild pain off and on in the left side of my abdomen.

I have seen somewhere that some women get ovulation spotting from the eggie bursting its way out so maybe thats what it was?

Hi ladies, I havent been on here in a while cuz i was trying to get my mind off of ttc. It didn't work that well considering one of my friends and SIL just had their babies and another friend went into labor last night. Needless to say what my minds been on. But AF started yesterday so now on cycle 14. But on the plus side DH said if it didn't happen this last month i could go to the doctor and start the first round of tests. So I wasn't to devastated when the witch showed up. I'm just so ready for some answers on my irregular cycles and not being pregnant yet.

Congrats to all the ladies who have gotten their BFP's, I can't imagine your excitement.
I'm so very sorry to those couple of ladies who lost their little bean.

So sorry mattsgirl, i hope you get the answers your looking for from the doctor! Keep us posted!

Im having a lot more pressure in my abdomen today, im 4DPO, whats going on...?

Thanks ladies sorry I am late on responding. This stinks but it will happen when it is meant to happen for me I at least have two cute kiddos to snuggle. Wishing bfps for all of those waiting!

Okay so now the pressure has turned into mild stabbing pains on the left side of my abdomen! what the heck?!?

Okay so now the pressure has turned into mild stabbing pains on the left side of my abdomen! what the heck?!?

I don't know if it helps but last cycle I had pains on what i suspect was my O day (i didn't temp last month) and they lasted for a few days before tapering off. Not sure if this is what you have but its a possibility i think.

How you doing today Liz? How's the spotting aNd cramping? Hope you're doing ok. :hugs:

You ladies are too cute!

Well I'm still mild crampy and have the pressure, but hasn't gotten any worse, I'm still also having light brown spotting but that also hasn't gotten any worse.

I'm super tired today, did an OPK too for the heck of it and it seems to be getting darker again, so weird! I also did an HPT this morning just to see and obviously a BFN..

Well... I don't really know how buddies or this works on here but hmm.. We've been trying for about a year. I've had about 4 cycles since I joined BNB.
Lets see, I used to always be on time with cycles, with my last cycle I was 3 & a half weeks late. Now with this cycle I am late once again by a week. 1 negative test so far but that was at 1 day late. So I guess you could say I'm late for being late. Lol :)
So.. I hope I get my BFP this month. I would write symptoms & stuff but I kept it simple
ALSO!! Forgot to add yesterday I went to the bathroom, when I wiped there was a little pink, but AF hasn't shown up. Weird. I wondered if I ovulated late & that was IB

omgbaby - welcome! So what cycle would you say your on?

FX this is the cycle for you!

omgbaby - welcome! So what cycle would you say your on?

FX this is the cycle for you!

Hmm.. Let's go with 4. Lol seeing as how I haven't had AF arrive since March 20th which is so not normal for her. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->