What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Liz, I'm so sorry but it's still so very early. Yellow, I sure am cd2. Fingers crossed we both get early ovulation and a normal cycle length. Dunno what'll happen with my lp. It was 13 days instead of 16 last cycle so who knows. I suppose 13 is still good.

So today i felt like i peed myself, ran to the bathroom and its just really watery running CM with spotting still, but the spotting has gotten much lighter, im 8DPO today.....what the heck...?

A normal cycle would be fab. Gotta order some opk and hpt Pronto.
I don't know what to say Liz but :hugs:
I honestly haven't got a clue what's happening, should you maybe visit a doc?I hope its all leading to your bfp :hugs: xxx

Thanks! I'm working with my insurance still to get it up and running, should be soon!

Yes yellow, get onto it! I'll go get my opks friday and start doing them cd12. Not long to wait for us both.
:hugs liz, I honestly really don't know what to say. Hope you find your answers soon.

Hi ladies! Id like to join if thats ok?

Im 27, DH 28, DD 3.5 and DS is 22months. I have had 1 MC before my son at 5wks. All 3 pregnancies were conceived in 1 month, in fact our son was conceived the same month as my MC. Just celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary in april and we are nearly in our TWW of our 7th month TTC #3.

Good luck to everyone!! Xo

New cycle for me Liz, officially cycle 4 TTC, but cycle 11 if count NTNP :(

Temp took a nosedive today, and i woke up the most exhausted ive felt in so long, and woke up with a major headache!

Aww so sorry rmsh!

i'm cycle number 23 and hoping this is finally going to be my month

I hope so, could that cause a bad headache and severe fatigue that morning?

Oohh I hope its implantation dip hun. How exciting :happydance:

Ooo, fingers crossed it's implantation liz. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->