What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Welcome,

I must say your doctor sounds stupid! You should check out a different doctor!

I would love to! But we lost our insurance when I lost my job in November. I'm kind of torn about continuing to TTC. I really would like a baby, but I don't know if I want one for healthy reasons, or just to prove that I can now.

Do you live in the states or another county? If you live in the state, each state has health care through the government if you make under a certain amount of money and depending on house payments/rent and also if you have kids.

I'm in the states. New Mexico to be exact. I didn't think that public healthcare would cover fertility type stuff since my private healthcare wouldn't even cover it.

It should? when I had it, it covered everything, was full coverage.

After a little research our states Medicaid program seems not to cover wanting to get pregnant, but preventing pregnancy only.

So sorry samantha

Afm,just over 2yrs since we started ttc and just over 1 yr since my ectopic we eventually have our bfp,very excited but very nervous too

So sorry samantha

Afm,just over 2yrs since we started ttc and just over 1 yr since my ectopic we eventually have our bfp,very excited but very nervous too

YAY!!! Massive congrats mamadonna :headspin: :dance:. :happydance:
Good luck and hope this is your sticky bean. Good luck hun xx

Hi again!

I noticed that you accidentally left me on for cycle 21 when I was on cycle 22. So, you might want to take me off of the cycle 21 but anyway, I need my cycle number changed yet again. AF started yesterday so I am officially on cycle 23 (month 21). Gosh. This sucks. :(

:dust: to all of you trying!

i want af at the moment,. if i get it this weekend then i can get my us monday when im working at the same hospita where i get scanned. tuesday would be a pain but ok, but tuesday night i leave for philly and that would be a giant pain to try to find somewhere... so... send the witch my way

congrats mama! and sorry ladies, I need to update the first page! I've been a little busy!

yea BFN, but my OPK is super dark... I think AF is on her way

I think it's my low progesterone that preventing me from getting pregnant, my temps never get super high after O, they always stay around the same temps as before O :( but progesterone creams and vitex are so expensive :(

congrats mama :happydance::happydance:

Liz - have u ever had ur bloods checked and 2 c if ur 4 def ovulating, not saying ur not, just a thought lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->