What TTC cycle number are you on? 105 ladies, 32 BFPs, 6 angel baby

Yay. Congratulations!! Have you done your ticker by ovulation and not lmp?

Today I am 7 dpo feeling not so great cramps for the past 4 days and feeling a little sick the last two sore nippies and I tested after a 2 hour not morning hold today and it looks negative to me. That is how I am feeling negative and waiting for the witch.

I done my ticker by ovulation cos I ovulated late this cycle (approx CD28 :wacko:) but I have appointment with community midwife in 3 weeks time so will see what she says.

Your only 7DPO though, thats super early!

Wait until like 12DPO and on to test!

AFM,
Finally set up a doctor app with an obgyn for tomorrow at 145pm central time!

I done my ticker by ovulation cos I ovulated late this cycle (approx CD28 :wacko:) but I have appointment with community midwife in 3 weeks time so will see what she says.

Wow! That must have been crazy waiting so long. Congratulations again. How long have you been ttc for?

Today I am 7 dpo feeling not so great cramps for the past 4 days and feeling a little sick the last two sore nippies and I tested after a 2 hour not morning hold today and it looks negative to me. That is how I am feeling negative and waiting for the witch.

7dpo is soo early. Too early for symptoms. The most common day for implantation is 9dpo and you won't be getting any symptoms until then. Give It a few days and you'll get a bfp :)
Good luck!

No those are deff being felt but they can be 1 of 3 things. I cramp when I O, before I get my period, and when I am pregnant I have with both my previous. Sore nippies I breastfeed and generally don't have any tenderness as I have been doing it over a year. Sickness I think I maaay have a icky little bug I realize now it looks like I lumped it in as a symptom it was really me just saying I feel like shiot plus these 2 symptoms.As for it being early I know it is I get disappointed even though I know it will be negative I have a bad peeing urge. I don't have any off the wall very pregnant lady symptoms but I do have symptoms of multiple things :wacko: thank you ladies for responding though I really was just being a nut. :flower::flower:

I hear ya on the cramps. I had them back in march before my bfp. Implantation can in fact happen at 6dpo so you could be feeling burrowing cramps. I sure hope it leads to 2 beautiful lines!

Oi i have a cold sore on my cheek and my throat glands are killing me from it.

Oh no liz, sounds horrible. You really do go through it!

You should sleep for a week. I have days where I wish I could do that :haha:

Good luck at the doctor Liz! I saw my doctor yesterday and when I told him my cycles had lengthened to 6 weeks for some unknown reason, he assumed I wasn't ovulating. So I pulled my charts out and he was really glad to see them! After hearing so many people say their doctors do not like charting, I was very happy to get a doctor that saw charting as beneficial. So now I just have to wait til I ovulate, then get blood drawn 7 days after that, and then another lot drawn on CD3. I hope I get some answers now

Thanks rmsh! I hope they do something like that for me! but I don't know what to do if I don't O, or what if I did O but AF just isn't coming? My minds spinning!

I hear ya on the cramps. I had them back in march before my bfp. Implantation can in fact happen at 6dpo so you could be feeling burrowing cramps. I sure hope it leads to 2 beautiful lines!

ooh just wanted to say i love your little snake in you avatar..

I have one too, a little hissy western hognose.

anyhow back on topic, I had AF like cramps on and off in the build up to my BFP

Hey! Im new to this site, just signed up today. Im so happy there are others in the exact same boat as me. I have been TTC for 8 months now and had a mc in feb. My period is currently 8 days late. i took 6 HPT all BFN. Im so confused!! I have being going to the bathroom constantly and have sore breats. I dont know whats going on. I think Im going to call my doctor tomorrow, to see whats up.

victoria do you temp? if not go to the link in my signature and sign up! buy a Basal body thermometer and take your temp every morning at the exact same time right when you wake up. Also you can purchase a large amount of OPKs on ebay for cheap that will tell you when you Ovulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->