What type of TTCer will you be?

I'm kind of hovering between WTT and TTC because we wouldn't mind it happening now, but later would be a little better ....so we're just letting nature take it's course. If it happens in the first 12 months then great. If not, we've got a big holiday books in November and we'll go on that, if still nothing after that, that's our 12 months and we get the GP involved....not literally of course :rofl:

We're only young....hubby has his 25th birthd in 3 weeks and I was 25 in September, so plenty of grand scheme time but I'd like to be a 'young mum' so time is running out for that! :rofl:

Got some promising symptoms this cycle though (crying at River Cottage is a classic pregnant lady thing I'm sure. Lambs are just so damned cute!!) ....just waiting for hubby's birthday to test (before you think I'm all barking we have no idea how long a cycle is, or when to test so if :witch: shows up beforehand we haven't got our hopes up, and if we get a BFN on the 30th then we know we're in for the long haul. Trying to hedge the old bets and guarantee hubby a birthday :bfp:

But, to answer the actual question....god I'm babbling!!!.....no OPK's, no thermometers, not even CM checking at the moment that's how realxed we are! lol :rofl:

25 was my ideal age to have a baby, not too young not too old! Now I just won't wait 5 more years! Good on you tho, hope you get the BFP soon! I would love to announce BFP on my OHs birthday (13th Feb), that would be a nice gift. I realise it may take a little longer than this but can still hope :)
Good luck!!
Leigh xx

I think Ill start off relaxed about it then if nothing happens I reckon things will get quite manic knowing me :rofl:
BTW, I dont know about other areas, but you can get cheapy tests from the £1 shop near me. Its £1 for 4 tests!!!!

I used to be on the pill and I got pregnant from missing 1 pill, so I'm not going to worry or plan or anything. I figure why worry or chart or plan until I'm not getting pg.

I'm going to be somewhere in between. I'm on the pill now so I'll come off of that and start temping so I know when my body puts itself back together again. It'll save a lot of headaches (and heartaches) for both of us if we don't get our hopes up on an inovulatory cycles, don't cha think?

(That said, we'll be BDing like bunnies...we're anxious!:rofl:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->