What vitamins do you take?

CoralInGold

Reaction score
I'm interested to know what vitamins you are all taking, if any at all? & if they have helped? I used to take B6 & Angus cactus for PCOS, think I might start taking them again...

awful horsepill ones. I'm praying to my local pharmacies to bring chewy ones....

Nature Made Prenatal, D3, vitex, Evening Primrose, B12 and probiotics.

Nature made prenatal, evening primrose oil, d3. Along with my levothyroxin. I was taking royal jelly but I stopped it this cycle because I took soy isoflavones.

Nature made prenatal, evening primrose oil, d3. Along with my levothyroxin. I was taking royal jelly but I stopped it this cycle because I took soy isoflavones.

You can take royal jelly with soy iso. Royal jelly just makes better quality eggs (DNA). Soy affects hormones so you ovulate. So they don't interact. I took soy this cycle CD 2-6, 160mg and royal jelly, and conceived! :)

I take:

RAW Prenatal vitamins
Royal Jelly & Pollen (this one)
B-50 Complex - for progesterone
Alive! Vitamin C (5 capsules/a day) - for progesterone
Fish Oil
Maca (2000mg/day)

I have green juice every morning for breakfast and I add hemp protein, probiotic, Udo's Oil, maca powder and spirulina. I also take a Folic Acid tablet and drink 20ml of Floravital a day. This is all standard for me. It's only the maca and folic acid I've added since starting ttc.

Prenatal gummies & biotin gummies, hubby takes multi men gummie too

I'm taking CytoMatrix Prenatal Formula - you take two gel caps twice daily, once in the am and once in the pm. They were what the woman at the health food store I go to recommended, I didn't do much research or anything so I'm not sure how they compare to others.

Also taking a calcium magnesium supplement to help with sleep. I have bad insomnia and have gone off prescription sleeping pills since starting TTC since I know I won't be able to take them once I'm preggo. The cal mag is supposed to help and so far so good.

Also taking a prenatal DHA supplement.

I also eat a good well-rounded diet, with lots of veggies, lots of leafy greens especially and trying to increase healthy fats. Doing a smoothie every morning with fresh fruit, full fat yogurt, spinach and hemp hearts.

Wondering about adding extra B Vitamins? Or Vit C?

Definitely need to start taking probiotics as I should be taking them anyway as I'm prone to stress-related digestive issues and probiotics really help!

Always interested in hearing suggestions about vitamins and supplements!

I've been taking a prenatal and a b complex most days. I've heard mixed things about the bcomplex though, so I'm gonna keep taking it until the end of this cycle to see how it goes and then reevaluate.

I forgot to mention that I just started taking Royal Jelly this cycle too.

Centrum Pregnancy multi vitamin (suitable for pre-pregnancy and during)
Royal Jelly (twice a day)
High strength vitamin C
B Complex
Omega 3
Alpha Lipoic Acid
l-arginine
Bee Propolis
Zinc
Folic Acid (prescription strength)
Calcium (with magnesium and D3)
Acidophilus
High strength Evening Primrose Oil (CD1-CD14)

Will be adding Soy Isoflavones as well.

I take soy isoflavones cycle day 4/8 to strengthen my eggy :)

100mg & 120mg (first month)
I also take boots conception support (folic acid, zinc & vitamin b6)

Xx

Can someone tell me what the benefits are of adding B vitamins on top of your multi? And should it be a complex, or just B6?

I heard that B6 helps with nausea, and my mom had terrible sickness with all 4 of her pregnancies, all throughout. So I was thinking of starting B6 in preparation just in case. But is there another reason to take extra Bs?

Also curious about the Royal Jelly?

I know I can just google this stuff but always curious to know people's personal experience/thoughts! Thanks :)

Can someone tell me what the benefits are of adding B vitamins on top of your multi? And should it be a complex, or just B6?

I heard that B6 helps with nausea, and my mom had terrible sickness with all 4 of her pregnancies, all throughout. So I was thinking of starting B6 in preparation just in case. But is there another reason to take extra Bs?

I know I can just google this stuff but always curious to know people's personal experience/thoughts! Thanks :)

I personally take biotin for hair, skin, nails, no other reason. I use to take B-12, but I swear it was causing insomnia

It is very important to keep your b vitamins balanced. So take a complex. I take B-50 complex. It helps with progesterone production, so it is great for those with a luteal phase defect whose progesterone levels are low after ovulation. And like you said it helps with morning sickness.

Royal jelly increases egg quality.

Thanks ladies. I've just picked up some multi vitamins & minerals & omega 3 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->