What vitamins/supplements do we all take?

Been on the folic acid a year now.

The rest - B complex and omega 3s I started 3 months ago, the CoQ10 last month, the vitamin C (which is more for avoiding winter colds than anything TTC related) I just started this week.

Normally I feel pretty good anyway, I eat well and do plenty of exercise, but I think being on the forum makes us all that bit more aware/worried about doing more.

Been on the folic acid a year now.

The rest - B complex and omega 3s I started 3 months ago, the CoQ10 last month, the vitamin C (which is more for avoiding winter colds than anything TTC related) I just started this week.

Normally I feel pretty good anyway, I eat well and do plenty of exercise, but I think being on the forum makes us all that bit more aware/worried about doing more.

I thought i was good at eating healthy and exercising, but since having small changes to the way i eat etc, i feel so much better and sleep lots better.
How long have you been ttc??

So I'm on cycle 2 of TTC, CD2. To keep my mind off the fact that the witch arrived I have been doing some research and have decided to try the following this month:

Soy Isoflavones (80mg-120mg) either CD2-6 or 3-7 as my ovulation is either not happening or at a strange time in my cycle.
Prenatal vitamin for the folic acid etc
EPO (1000mg-1500mg) until ov as I don't get ewcm
RLT (400-800mg) until ov, I have heard it is good for fertility

And then I am considering b6... maybe!

This will also be my first month using pre-seed and cbfm.

What is everyone else taking and what for?

been ttc 14 months i take folic acid and recently found out i dont ovulate currently on cd 57 of a normally 23/25 cd been spotting for 4 days so took my 1st vitex pill this morning

Vitex is supposed to be good for people with really long cycles.

AFM we were NTNP for about 8 months and then moved to full on TTC about 8 months ago.

Vitex is supposed to be good for people with really long cycles.

AFM we were NTNP for about 8 months and then moved to full on TTC about 8 months ago.

I have never heard of vitex, do you get it from your doctor??

Nope it's a supplement, it's also called agnus castus, do a thread search because a lot of people have used it on the forum

I've never tried, it's more for people who have long cycles, or don't ovulate.

You can buy it on amazon or at holland and barrett.

Nope it's a supplement, it's also called agnus castus, do a thread search because a lot of people have used it on the forum

I've never tried, it's more for people who have long cycles, or don't ovulate.

You can buy it on amazon or at holland and barrett.

My cycles are varied, normally 29-35 days but i did go through a stage of 45-50days.

I will have a look on the forums.

What dosage of b6 to people take? I read 100mg is good but most tablets are only 10mg

I just take the B complex,it's supposed to give you 100% RDI.

You should take it with food though to improve abosrption.

im taking 10mg and i take it with my dinner every night.

I am currently only using prenatals and preseed. I did try FertilAid for one month but it seemed to be causing me to bruise easily, and badly. I'm going to start temping this next cycle when AF leaves to make sure i'm O'ing. In the case that i'm not, what would you ladies recommend (if anything) I can take OTC that will help me O ??

Fertilaid does contain agnus castus ie vitex, so if you are getting this bruising side effect I'd probably avoid those supplements.

Try the temping first like you say, and see if you can confirm Ov that way, the fertility friend website has a good charting course on it.

I take royal jelly, b6, fish oil, CoQ10, prenatal, folic acid, wheatgrass, low dose asprin, and prometrium from O to AF. I'm trying maca for this next cycle.
Also cut out all artifical sweetners and eating whole foods, lots of water, no caffeine, and grapefruit juice. I figure if I don't get pregnant I'll at least have a healthy body for the first time in my life.

I take royal jelly, b6, fish oil, CoQ10, prenatal, folic acid, wheatgrass, low dose asprin, and prometrium from O to AF. I'm trying maca for this next cycle.
Also cut out all artifical sweetners and eating whole foods, lots of water, no caffeine, and grapefruit juice. I figure if I don't get pregnant I'll at least have a healthy body for the first time in my life.

I have a prescription for prometrium. It wouldn't hurt to take it after O to aid in implantation, would it? My doctor gave it to me but didn't tell me what it was for!

i heard that pineapple helps ripen everything its good while ttc and right before you give birth!

Hey ladies, I'm using the following on a more holistic-ish approach;

Prenatals; Spring Valley brand
Baby Aspirin ; supposed to help uterine blood flow for better implantation
Grapefruit Juice ; for better EWCM production
Green Tea ; overall health and fertility

Pregnacare Original
CO Q10 - 100mg
MumOmega - Naturally sourced Omega 3 & 6
Royal Jelly

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts