what was your babes weight at 37w?

My first was born at 37+4 and she was 7 lbs 11 oz. Second born at 36+5 and she was 6 lbs. 10 oz. I was hoping either would weight a little more so that meant I didnt gain so much..ahhh, no such luck :haha:

My LO seems tiny compared to what I've seen other ladies on here, mine was estimated at 5 lbs 9 oz. Dr didn't seem worried though

Delivered at 37w 4d and LO was 4lbs 10oz. Fully healthy-no problems.

Had a growth scan Nov 7th and was 37 weeks 3 days and he was estimated between 8lbs 7oz-9lbs 7oz......I've been tested for GD twice but I don't have it.....my 5 year old was 8lbs 6oz

i hope the u/s is off, im scared, lol...my 1st was a lil 5lb babe

My little girl was born at 37 weeks and 1 day and weighed 5lb 3oz, she had IUGR though and is perfectly healthy in every way xx

Well I had a scan at 36+3 and baby was estimated to be 6lbs

My daughter was born at 37+3 and she was 6lb 10ozs.

My LO was born at 36+5 weighing 7lbs 4 oz. :D

Just from feeling my stomach, which I don't know how accurate that is, the Dr said somewhere between 6 and 6.5 lbs.

Had a growth scan the other day, my little one is measuring about 6lb 2oz.

at 34+3 mine was 5lb 13oz got scan next week too see if he got any bigger but ive got GD

Had a scan today and it was estimated that LO was 6lbs and 12oz.

I was 37 wks on Tuesday, had my growth scan on Monday (as they thought babba was over 8lb already) and they have est at 7 1/2 lbs!! They thought I might have GD, but decided my levels were just on the high side instead! Babys head and body is measuring 40 wks!!!! C'mon baby - you can come NOW!!!! (pleeeez)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->