What was your baby's heartbeat at around 8 weeks?

confuzion

Mommy to Zinny at last!
Reaction score
Just what the title says. Mine was 176 bpm at 8+3 and I'm weirdly worried it's too high despite midwife saying it was perfect.

My babies has been 175-180 since 7+5 and I'm now ten weeks. Baby looked perfect at the nine week ultrasound.
Don't worry it sounds like a perfect heart beat.

My baby's was 174 at 7 weeks (US was measuring 7 weeks, 5 days, but she said she was sticking with 7 weeks since they can be +/- 5 days). I thought that was high, but the technician said that everything looked perfect to her.

I have a doppler and around 8 weeks 5 days, the heartbeat went up a lot! In the 9th week, the heartbeat was always around 178-186 and even up to 190 sometimes! I was honestly sort of worrying. Baby now has a steady 154-164 heart rate that jumps up to around 172 sometimes but that is when baby is very active as I can hear kicks on doppler now. At our NT scan, the heart rate was 157 and baby was wiggling around. So just remember that heart beat peaks at 9 weeks and then starts to level out by 12 weeks.

Confuzion, mine is 174. My OB told me it's on the high end but that there's no reason to worry, and I'm going to believe her. Dr. Google says a lot of other women had the same thing and everything turned out fine...

I do radiology medical transcription, I get a lot of transvaginal/doppler/ultrasound reports for OB patient's. The heartbeat actually varies greatly from what I thought was low to high. Try not to worry if your OB/midwife is saying it's okay. :)

Thanks for the responses ladies. So I take it I'm within normal. I wasn't worried about it before. I don't know why I suddenly started to worry 2 weeks later lol.

I had an ultrasound at 9 weeks 4 days and bubs heartbeat was 190. They said that was fine as bub was moving around a lot

I had my first ultrasound at 7 weeks 5 days and babes heartbeat was 161! The next ultrasound, 9 weeks 4 days it was 164

I was 161 bpm at 6 wks + 1 then 183 bpm at 9 wks + 4.

Yours sounds just about perfect! :flower:

Mine were 167 8w1d and 174 7w6d but that baby was moving around! Dr said its good strong heartbeats

First baby was 157
Second baby was around 165-170.
Both babies heart rates decreased to 140bpm after the first trimester till due date.

At 8+3 Junie's HB was 164 :) the US tech an OB RN said that was perfect

At 7.1 (lmp) heartbeats were in 150s at 7.5(lmp) heartbeats were in 170s babies were always different measurements but after 5 weeks both babies measured ahead. At 8.5 weeks ( lmp) baby a died but baby b was doing well at 9.1 lmp baby b was still doing good heart beat was in 180s. Had another scan at 11.5 both babies still present baby b still doing good heart beat was in 140s.

I got worried when the heartbeat dropped that low but dr said it was ok

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->