What was your contractions like in early labour?

jennie123

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Just wondering what your first labour pains was like? how long between contractions? and how long did they last? Also what did they feel like?

Just Curious :blush:

with my ds, they were like really painful braxton hicks, which were just like tightenings, pain in my back, going down my thighs & alot of pressure & just got progressivley worse over night.

this time its exactly the same, but just dosent seem to be changing. been like this for a week now x

oh and they were all over the place, no particular pattern at first x

I had very mild period cramps for 2 days before having LO. They were on and off both days and very infrequent. On the third day they gradually became more frequent and painful.

My contractions started at 6am and were 3-4 minutes and lasting 30-40seconds straight away. It's really hard to explain but they felt like a really intense period/squeezing pain in the bottom of my stomach and back. By 9am they were 2 minutes apart lasting over a minute and he was born at 11:50am!

I thought contractions were supposed to be irregular and like 20 minutes apart at first but thats obviously not true!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->