What was your early signs of pregnancy?

jmccurry85

Reaction score
Hi, i am just wondering what your first few weeks of pregnancy symptoms was? I am one of those impatient people who can not wait two weeks for answers. I have taken over 3 pregnancy test all which are negative, should technically start testing Monday of next week. I am a little to soon to be testing and a little too soon to be feeling this sick. I can't stomach anything right now, It is the strangest thing. I've so started having minor heartburn as of a few days ago. I am a mom already so frequent urination is nothing, but that is there. I am exhausted and have zero energy. im not sure what is going on with myself.

I never really had any symptoms before getting bfp. Only things i can think of is sore boobs with my 1st and 3rd and dizziness with my 2nd. With this one i was about due for AF when food was tasting funny and i just didn't feel right. Good luck, hope you get bfp.

You sound like me. I had early early morning sickness even before my positive showed and it started like that again with my second however I ended up miscarrying. We're currently in the process of trying again

Weird symptoms for me: nosebleed with my first, nothing with my second that I can recall, this time was vivid dreams every night, tired, 1200 calorie diet wasn't cutting it (and I've been doing it fine for 6 months), and frequent urination. Oh and the weirdest symptom, SPD pain. It usually doesn't occur til 2nd tri but I had it before my BFP this time. Maybe its a 3rd baby thing? I dunno!

Tiredness, cramps, slight nausea, weird taste in mouth. All before 5 weeks.

Dizziness, super sensitivity to smells. When AF didn't show, I knew as I am regular.

The only symptom I had before my BFP was a slightly stuffy nose. And I was the biggest symptom spotter ever! I finally tested when AF didn't show. The rest of my symptoms kicked in around 5.5 weeks. Good luck!

This sounds weird but I kinda just knew. Like with my DD I knew I was pregnant. I don't know how to explain. When I did the first test and it came back negative (because I'm impatient!) I thought I'll test in a couple weeks and sure enough a positive appeared. Soon after that had nausea and mild period like cramping and a small bleed (breakthrough I now believe as I was due that week) and now at 9 weeks anything I eat makes me bloat up like a whale.

Cramping for a few weeks was pretty much it. I passed it off as Clomid/AF-related but it was clearly something relevant 😅

I had dizzy spells headaches and was super tired got a bfp just under 4wks

Sore boobs!! Very sore boobs.. Which I had for 3 weeks before I got my BFP! Also I had cramping but that's it really

Weird symptoms for me: nosebleed with my first, nothing with my second that I can recall, this time was vivid dreams every night, tired, 1200 calorie diet wasn't cutting it (and I've been doing it fine for 6 months), and frequent urination. Oh and the weirdest symptom, SPD pain. It usually doesn't occur til 2nd tri but I had it before my BFP this time. Maybe its a 3rd baby thing? I dunno!

I am 4 weeks pregnant with my second and thought I was losing the plot with the SPD pain glad I'm not the only one lol xx

I didn't get any symptoms that I wouldn't have got anyway before my period eg aches sore boobs low energy and mild nausea- for me I would have that anyway
I got my positive at 9dpo but my real symptoms didn't start till about 6 weeks

The only out of the ordinary symptom I had was major acne. Normally get a couple spots, but I had them like crazy from just a few days after ovulation. They're only just starting to clear up now.

I felt completely hungover, but without the drinking the night before. Really, really tired and just couldn't concentrate or think well at work because I was so ridiculously tired, and then within about 3 days, really nauseous. The same day I became really nauseous (8 dpo), I also developed very sore nipples. Like I couldn't even shower because it was so painful when the water touched them. I'm not a symptom spotter at all, so I knew if I felt that awful for no other obvious reason something was up. I got a very obvious positive at 10 dpo.

No symptoms, infact I was adamant I was out this month I hadn't even had a period after coming off microgynon. Slightly tender nipples hit lastnight but have to be prodded to feel the pain haha x

I had a very small implantation bleed (literally a tiny bit of pink discharge on wiping) and shooting pains in my groin if I got up too quickly. Those were the only signs for me. My boobs normally hurt before my period. They did get a lot more painful after my bfp though!

I had terrible acne with 3 of my pregnancies before a bfp. That is about the only symptom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->