What was your hcg at 4w?

In fact, you're all making me feel low! :shrug: Lol

Me too!! My HCG at 10 or 11 DPO was only 25 and he said everything was fine, now I am kind of freaking out. I was never able to go in and get another test done because my OB/GYN is an hour away and my 2 year old would be crazy in the waiting room. I don't have my first scan until next Fri which is a couple days before I am 8 weeks but I will be in Cali the next week and I wanted to make sure all is okay before we tell my husbands family why I am not riding any rides at Disney Land.

Me too!! My HCG at 10 or 11 DPO was only 25 and he said everything was fine, now I am kind of freaking out. I was never able to go in and get another test done because my OB/GYN is an hour away and my 2 year old would be crazy in the waiting room. I don't have my first scan until next Fri which is a couple days before I am 8 weeks but I will be in Cali the next week and I wanted to make sure all is okay before we tell my husbands family why I am not riding any rides at Disney Land.

Awww don't freak out. I was just teasing them. :) Hope you post your scan pic. I LOVE looking at scans. They are so adorable. The 8-9 week range is my favorite because they look like gummy bears hehe.

Hcg at 9 dpo 12
Hcg at 14 dpo 428
Doubling time 22.11 hours.... AND....

IT'S TWINS.. there are two!!!!
A is measuring right on track, perfect strong heartbeat!!
But baby B is measuring quite a bit behind and she said it could go either way whether B catches up and makes it or if it will not..
I will be going back weekly for ultrasounds!!

We didn't get a good pic of baby B.. but there's both sacs, But looks much smaller there because she had a hard time getting both sacs in the picture.

Attachments

• 20151006_102840-1.jpg
    20151006_102840-1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 7
Hcg at 9 dpo 12
Hcg at 14 dpo 428

But baby B is measuring quite a bit behind and she said it could go either way whether B catches up and makes it or if it will not..

We didn't get a good pic of baby B.. but there's both sacs, But looks much smaller there because she had a hard time getting both sacs in the picture.

Omg omg!! Congrats! Now I'm freaking the F out bc I had exactly the same doubling time as you!!!! 22.12hrs!

Hcg at 9 dpo 12
Hcg at 14 dpo 428

Oh wow! Congratulations! Do twins run in your family?

My paternal grandmother is a twin.. no other twins that I know of!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->