what was your HCG levels??

j1405

Mum to Ethan and Ruben
Reaction score
Hi!

I got my bfp at what I thought was 10 dpo. According to FF.

Did bloods on 11dpo and my HCG was already 157.... is this not a bit high for that early. Know it can vary but...

What was your levels?

got mine done at 20 or 21 dpo and it was over 18,000. Not sure what it'd have been 10 days earlier. And yep, it can vary widely. Congrats

154 at 12 dpo and 422 at 14 dpo

Mine was 356 at 14 dpo. My doc says anything over 100 is good at that point.

I didn't have mine tested that early but it does sound a bit high. Some women do have the tendency to have higher levels than the norm. I have had twin high levels with all of my pregnancies, all singletons. It could also be that ovulation or implantation occurred sooner than you thought. Either way it is a very positive sign! Congrats!

Thanks ladies! Think FF might have been a little off with my O date perhaps.

Either way hoping and praying my beautiful little poppyseed sticks till I can see him/her at 9 weeks!!

Just had mine today, day 14. I was at 954. I'm pretty nervous we are having twins. Anyone have experience with high levels and multiples? Or is this pretty normal? Thanks in advance!

@ vanderbaby - that is really high! do you know what you are having yet and if its twins or a singleton?

@andeama - your levels are really high too! I have read though that sometimes levels can be high for even single baby pregnancies but obviously I would think that with numbers like that, there is the possibility of twins. However its apparently not about the number but how often it doubles.

Hi ladies.. my hcG level was 956 last night when they (er) checked . I havE to go back Thursday to see if the numbers doubled. I'm really scared. I'm a possible 7weeks. What should the number be at?

@ vanderbaby - that is really high! do you know what you are having yet and if its twins or a singleton?

@andeama - your levels are really high too! I have read though that sometimes levels can be high for even single baby pregnancies but obviously I would think that with numbers like that, there is the possibility of twins. However its apparently not about the number but how often it doubles.

It is? I have an ultra sound tomorrow so I hope we can see something. Last week it was too early to see anything. My hubs mother is an identical twin but other than that no twins in the family

Normally hcg at around 4 weeks are no more than 500, unless you are further along than you think which might be why the numbers are so high.

Here's more or less the normal rage from the date of your last menstrual period. So you ladies are high.

gigimonique - this should answer your question too! but if it doubles its a good thing even if its a little on the low side now.

Attachments

• hcg.jpg
    hcg.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back