What was your implantation bleed like?

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
I'm still really early so trying to prepare myself for the fact that my pregnancy may be ending. I've woken up feeling a bit crampy and had brown discharge/blood when I wiped.ive put a pad in and there is the tiniest spot on the pad just now and that's been for the past 15 mins.
I'm waiting for a gush but hope that's it finished
I'm reassuring myself with the fact that it's brown blood and that I had a day of implantation bleeding with my 2nd

Did anyone else have implantation bleeding? What was it like?

I had exactly what you described on Wednesday, a day after my positive test. I figured it was just implantation bleeding and just took a few days to come out - as I've had no bleeding before or since. xxx

Thanks for the reassurance- the brown does not worry me I just keep checking to see if there's any bright red.
That's been over an hour now and it's just brown when I wipe like the end of period.
I think it's freaking me out this time cos I've already got my bfp, with my 2nd I had this brown blood then 2 days later I tested.

Mine was on and off spotting for 3-4 days. Brown bleeding is fine as you already know it.

I had some brown-tinged CM around 8dpo. It was only for a few wipes. Good luck!

Mine was like a light period for four days. I actually said to my partner that I was worried as it wasn't a period type bleed. We weren't trying so didn't know I was pregnant.

It's changed into a brown discharge through the day and the last time I went to the toilet there was nothing when I wiped. I've had a pad on all day and there's nothing on it so that's got to be a good sign- it's really light and always brown. Fingers crosse it's gone by Tomo.

in all 4 of my pregnancies I have never had implantation bleeding.

I had spotting that was increasing for 3 days before I got my BFP. One day, (7 DPO) there was bright red blood that actually looked like AF, but it was only there for that one instance and the spotting started to decrease after that. I got my BFP 2 days later, and the spotting was finished a few days after the BFP.

It's changed into a brown discharge through the day and the last time I went to the toilet there was nothing when I wiped. I've had a pad on all day and there's nothing on it so that's got to be a good sign- it's really light and always brown. Fingers crosse it's gone by Tomo.

Oh good - hopefully it's gone now.

Urgg it's a bit heavier this morning again :-(
It's still brown. I rang the midwife and they said just to monitor it and I can call up Tomo to the gyno dept.
was hoping it would be away by today.

I had it with this pregnancy but not my other 2. It was literally some blood tinged cm at 12dpo or so. Fc all is well with your little bean.

It's really just when I wipe now. There's nothing on my pad. It's like it gathers up during the night and comes out all at one when I get up then it tails off.
No cramps and it's still brown so Im staying positive.

Never been so happy to see normal cm back again! Got an early scan booked in 2 weeks time too so hoping all will be ok

Good to hear! I'm sure all will be fine but it's good to have a scan for reassurance.

Mine was brownish cm around 10dpo, it was heavy enough for me to put a tampon in as I thought it was the start of but only lasted a few hours.

That's great you've got a scan for reassurance, I'm sure it was implantation for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->