What was your tell tale signs?

1sttimemom

Reaction score
Ok, ladies I was wondering what sort of symptoms/clues you had just before labor/water breaking? I've been having some symptoms that only seem to be getting worse and am trying to get some idea how long more before she comes?!

I know that some women say they get a burst of energy just before, or they start to have weird dreams...etc.

My back is paining more, BH contractions are worse, joint pain, my babe's head is super low (has been for about 2-3 weeks now), my tail bone kills, I have some leg pain, constipation, EXTREME trurst, breast pain, headaches, breathless...I can go on and on...

But I have not had my plug yet. My doctor seems to think that I will go early and b/c my babies head is so low, that it will be a fast labor!

I feel very scared and anxious as this is my first baby. I can hardly walk and am very moody. Should I continue to do the normal of rest as I am still not at 38 weeks yet?

Thanks for reading my post!

i was ok with my pregnancy, the day before i gave birth i was very restless, coundnt get comfy, was very irritable, not happy, bad back, bad head, achey joints etc and just really not happy....the next day i lost my plug, waters wet straight after and 5 hours later i had a baby lol

h x

I find it hard to wee the 24 hrs or so before the start of things. I think where it softens up it presses on your tubes more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->