What was your weight gain from start until 26 weeks?

I'm just at 25 weeks now and it's 8lbs for me and that has only been in the last 4 weeks. That's largely been because I lost a lot at the start due to HG though otherwise it would no doubt have been loads more!

I'm almost 24 weeks and already gained 26 lb. ��

12lbs, by 25 weeks.

I was overweight before becoming pregnant, so I do not need to gain as much.

Mine was 24lbs by week 27ish. Which I was really bothered by. I don't usually weigh myself in life and prefer to be fit & healthy rather than worried about my weight. So I decided from that point, not to weigh in pregnancy anymore either! I try to eat well and not too much and keep active. Although the keeping active is very much reduced these days. I'll loose the weight once I've stopped growing a human and feel more like myself again!

Im not yet 26 weeks..but ill be 25 and ive gained 8-9 lbs..keeps going back and forth between those 2.. hit 10 one day but it went back down.. im not overweight.. healthy BMI.

I'm 30 weeks now and up 18 pounds. At 26 weeks I think I was closer to 13-14 pounds. Everybody and every pregnancy is different :)

At 26 weeks and 30 pound. Doctor hasn't said anything about my weight.

My last check in was at 18 weeks. I feel like I've really popped since then so I'm super curious what my weight is going to come in at when they weight me next week (22 weeks)

25+2 just now and about 11 and half pounds since bfp. My bmi was 34 to start with so I think I'm doing OK.

25 lbs at 24 weeks. I gained about a pound a week up until this point. I'm now up 40 lbs at 34 weeks but I am retaining sooooo much water. My doctors don't seem concerned. I was very small before but with a bigger booty which is where I'm carrying most of my work right now too. Go figure.

I have gained about 15 lbs no more than 20. It fluctuates. 26w5d today. My starting bmi was whatever "healthy" range is.

I'm 28 weeks along and have successfully maintained my pre-pregnancy weight, intentionally and with my doctor's permission. I use MyFitnessPal for tracking. They don't have a pregnancy setting.

I'm 12lbs up at 24 weeks. My starting bmi was 18.7 so I'm about on track, hoping not to gain more than another 13 lbs if I can help it but I have still got 16 weeks so I'm unsure how that will work out :rofl:

5lbs at 20 weeks. Midwife says if I don't start gaining soon I'll need to keep a food journal :(

14lbs at nearly 24 weeks. . . was one hell of a shock to me when I got on the scales- and I still don't have a bump so I just feel like I'm getting heavier rather than pregnant-er haha.
I've decided the baby is hiding in my thighs- because they're getting bigger and bigger unlike my belly haha

18359296_1834317150119198_4079324867006711349_o.jpg

Lava - Gorgeous tattoo!

I'm up 4lbs at 22 weeks. But my bump is on the move now so I suspect my next check in will be a big jump. Plus I had some weight I could've lost when I became pregnant so I suspect that's balancing things out a bit as I'm trying to eat healthy and maintain a good exercise routine. (trying.. :haha:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->