What week did your baby drop?

rowleypolie

Mom of 2, #3 on the way
Reaction score
It's pretty clear I have dropped, and I am wondering if this is early? I don't remember when I dropped with my other 2 but I thought it was closer to the time they were due.

If your baby has dropped into your pelvis...what week did this happen and what #baby is this for you?

This is baby no.2 for me and it dropped last week, it's not completely engaged but almost. I think after the first baby they can drop down and come back out again a lot more freely x

At my 31 week scan the OB said the baby's head was down in my pelvis (not sure if that's what you mean by dropped??) This is my first baby.

I just had a 34 week 3d/4d scan and my baby is head-down but I'm not sure if that means she has dropped or has engaged? Can anyone please elaborate on what these terms mean? It's all very confusing for first timers :)

I agree with the two PP... What exactly is 'dropped'? My bub is head down but not engaged yet. He is still way close to my ribs. When he 'drops' will that change?

Head down means that the head is the presenting part Babushka, engaged would be a fraction /5 either palpable or /5 engaged within the pelvis :) xx

I don't remember when I dropped with dd1, but my bump dropped a couple of days ago so 32+5 I think. It's nice to be able to breath again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->