what weird smells do you love?

I love the smell of the gel they put on your stomach at scans lol, a blown out match, ohhhh and a new catalogue lol x

One thing that a lot of people don't like but I love is citronella oil :D

I also love the smell of the antiseptic they use at piercing studios :rofl:

Citronella; isn't that what's used to ward off mosquitoes in the summer?!?!

I love sand, the stuff kids play with, i work in a nursery and LOVE the sand area lol.
Also the chlorine in swimming pools x

Dettol. I developed a strange fascination with it when pregnant and nesting, and it's just stuck around...x

I love the smell of goldfish flakes and even used to eat it when i was younger :blush:

nail varnish - smells like ear drops to me!

glad im not alone on the smell of halfords i could stand in there sniffing for hours lol

i also like petrol, smell of new argos books and catolouges and new shoes :D xx

I hate crocs (the shoes) but everytime I go to town, I walk past the croc store, just to smell it. I love the smell of the rubber ahah.
In high school, my friend had some glue that smelt of mint. We were all sat there, sniffing it aha! The teacher gave us weird looks but I remember it smelling so nice..

I just love creosote - mmmmmmmm! I always double back on myself to have another sniff if i walk past a fence that's just been done lol. I think its actually a substance that they general public aren't allowed to store anymore so you don't get it as much as you used to.

I love the smell of cut grass and wood burning............and i love the smell of rain especially after a spell of hot weather.

I cant stand anything that smells of vanilla, makes me want to puke, especially the hangy things in cars.

My MIL said she loved the smell of bleach ..............weeeeiirdddoooo :wacko:

Oh - smell hates!!!!! I have a real hatred of air fresheners - to me they just smell so fake. MIL recently bought us one of those Glade things that go off when you walk past them - made me want to be sick every time i went past it! Needless to say, i didn't replace the batteries when the ran out.

-Marker pens
-New crayon box (needless to say I tried to munch on them when I was a child)
-New car smell
-Dryer sheets
-Puppy smell

Love the smell of flash bleach, when I was pregnant with my LO I craved it and used to sit and spray it in hot running water so I could smell it lol
Wood varnish omg love walking round wickes or w/e and sniffing the wood lmao god I sound mental
My worst one though is I love DH b.o smell, hate any other sweat smell but his is just nice to me, I know it's mingin haha x

Apparently the sweat thing is normal......... there is a chemical produce that we females smell and it elevatates levels of an important hormone which highers are sexual arousel and makes our heart beat faster and other studies have shown that if you like the smell of a mans sweat it means your compatible and offspring will have good genes.

sweat smell is different to BO smell.........sweat when new and fresh will smell nice if your compatible.......... BO is when its left on skin for days on end now that will reak to everybody.

so get sniffing girlies!!!

Boothh - I dont feel so weird now lol - i love the smell of DH's armpits :blush: they always smell lovely even when he's been sweating lol

I also love the smell of petrol, new plastic pencil cases & Creosote.
I work in a printers & I love the smell of the factory, must be the inks they use.
Just thought of another weird on. I love the smell of my dad when he's been to work, he's a mechanic, its a smell that i'll always associate with him x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->