What were your cyles like before ttc and/or after having a LO?

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
Exactly what title says...did they change or were they constant?

After having my LO my cycles became more heavy but still 30 days and lasts the same time

I'm on track for my first ever 28 day cycle (PCOS and birth control since he was three weeks old) after having my LO, before my cycles were pretty irregular, so having a LO has evened me out by the looks of it.

Before I had my son it was regular 28 day cycle without fail, since having him they have been so irregular. One month I had 3 bleeds in one month! I breastfed up until Jan 1st to that might be the reason why, I don't know x

Before having DD I had 28, 33 or 35 day cycles. Never anything else...not 29, 30, 31, 32 or 34 days, or anything more!
Since having DD they have been all over the place. On the depo shot I bled for a week every 2 weeks, and then on nexplanon I had no periods at all. That was taken out and they took 7 months to come back, and since then I have had a 52 day cycle and a 45 day cycle. The first AF was stupidly heavy, the second was perfectly normal, just as they had been before DD and this one so far has worked in reverse lol. Started off very light spotting, went to a light flow of brown blood and then heavier and red, and it gets heavier as time goes on :shrug:

I was on the pill before having mine, so mine were regular every 28 days, when I went off the Pill they were all over the place always 10+ days late, I had my BFP after 6 months, but I had 2 chemicals before conceiving.

Now we're ntnp, I went off the pill end of august, I was 2 weeks late the next cycle, then I had 3 regular cycles (28-30 days), but this cycle is messed up, I started to spot yesterday at CD 24 so I'm not sure if it's implantation bleed, early AF or a chemical. I suffer from pcos. I never had heavy periods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->