What will be ....?

thelilbump

♥ mummy to a princess ♥
Reaction score
Bit of a daft thread i kno but...

...what will be your LO's first nappy of 2010?

Not counting the one she goes to bed in tonight i think we'll be trying out one of our new blueberrys :thumbup: start how we mean to go on :rofl:

Happy new year to you all too :hugs:

Ooooh i havent thought about this :wacko: Hmmm i want to try her new ones :happydance: But they are in the wash so only if they are dry :shrug:

ooooh erm i dunno really...whatever daddy puts on her in the morning (he's on morning duty tomoro!) so probably a Bambinex Teddy (he really likes them, calles them her Sulley nappies!) LOL bless him....

Lol! errrm, I might go for a blueberry too. Just bought a cat garden Muttaqin, shame it won't be here in time!

oooh cant wait to see freya's butt in a mutt too :haha: i think our Mutt will be coming out tomoz too, i've not used it the past few days as i want some nice pics of bug in it and we always use robs phone for photies and he's been working:dohh:

Otter shall be trying out the BG AIO OS Organic in ribbit -- so I know if I have to start saving my new years pennies to buy a load of them. :haha:

Oh no....if I'd thought of it I'd have got a new nappy for the new year! Probably one of her pink Tots Bots then.
When I saw the title of the thread, by the way, I thought you meant what would the contents of the first nappy be...like a New Year poo ROFL!!

:rofl: @ new year poo !!!! i can imagine a mr hanky stylee poo singing auld laingsyne!!

:rofl:

Well Tabs is going in her cupcake issybear :cloud9:

daisys first was a BB Cow :) courtesy of OH's impeccable taste!

sara

xxxxxxx

Ooooh good choice!! I ended up putting Tabs in her new MiniLaLa :cloud9: Cos i want to use the cupcake one tonight as people are coming over :rofl:

Well we used our neopolitan BB :cloud9:

Eugh i was greeted with a new year poo first thing this mornin...nice :sick: :laugh2:

I didn't think of putting her in a pretty one to start the new year, but then she did a massive slimy poo so I'n glad I just used a boring smart nappy!

i never thought of using a special nappy either haha, she had a motherease onelife with one of my winnie the pooh pocket nappies over the top as a makeshift wrap cos all the wraps / inserts were downstairs and i couldnt be arsed going to get them :rofl:

x

I hadn't really picked it out special, it just seemed a good excuse to use my new BB :rofl:

I hadn't thought about this either- too late now! She woke up in a Motherease Sandy and was put into a boring white ebay cheapie (Coolababy- bonus is that they seem to fit her now and don't leak anymore). I have some pretty floral and animal print Fuzzi Bunz and Happy Heinies on the way though- I love online boxing day sale shopping :)

Happy New Year!

Caitlyn wore a pink dalmation spots BB :happydance: I love it...OH wasn't impressed as my excuse for buying it was that it'd be a night time nappy! :lol: :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->