• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Will It Be!

JamieRose

Reaction score
I'm only 8 weeks, so i still have a ways to go before i find out what my munchkin will be.
I have a feeling its going to be a girl but i dont want to get my hopes up cause with my luck ill probably have a boy lol. I've been having dreams about having a baby girl for a very long time now, and no matter how hard i try i can not pick out a boy name. girls names i have no problem with, i could name 10 girls but not even one boy name has come to my mind.
I wonder if this is a sign that im having a girl or a boy...

I thought I was having a girl until I was about 12 weeks, then switched and constantly subconciously called bump a he and then 2 weeks ago found out I am having a boy.
Apparently whatever gender you have dreams about you actually have the opposite.

I dreamt I was having a boy and it's a girl! And with my DS I kept dreaming he was a girl! So dreaming about the opposite gender was true for me. With names I could only think of boy names with my DS and only girl names this time.

I dreamed of a girl with my last pregnancy even after finding out he was a boy lol
Either way baby will be just as precious.
Ive had to come up with a boys name 3 times now and i agree boys names are hard but there are some really beautiful boys names. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->