What Will You Be Doing...

Tia Maria

Mummy & Pregnant
Reaction score
The day before your section?

Mine is booked for monday and other than some last minute cleaning and checks, i'm hoping to be able to relax and just enjoy the day with my OH and daughter.

It got me thinking though....what will all you lovely ladies be doing the day before your section? Or what did you do if you have already had one? Pampering day? Frantic cleaning? Doing absolutely sod all? lol

Good luck on all your sections :):hugs:

xXx

My section is scheduled for Wednesday, the 25th. I'm sure I'll be busy trying to micro manage my other 3 children and their obligations/care for the rest of the week...lol.

I had mine last month on the 22nd. It was scheduled for the 23rd. They moved it due to low fluids. I actually loved the switch in days because I was able to actually sleep the night before my surgery. I was just going to relax on that day anyway. :)

Mine is on Monday too.

I plan to relax, do last minute housey stuff and eat like never before :D

I'll just be doing the normal stuff really. Going to in-laws for Sunday lunch, my parents for tea and then home for lots of cuddles with ds!!! Prob at some point put my swing together and tidy up too!

Mine is on Wednesday (unless stubborn Miss turns before then in which case we'll be doing natural birth whenever she is ready to come out)
I plan to relax...sleep in for sure! Make sure everything is ready for baby and hospital bags are packed. Spend some last "baby free" time with DH

Mine is on a Monday also. OH parents are coming to stay with us for awhile the day before and since we don't drive and they do I'm getting them to take me to do any shopping we will need as I probably won't want to do it for a bit myself and OH sucks at it lol. Other then that cleaning and spending time with LO.

I have a hair appointment to colour and cut my hair the day before, then I think we will have a take away that night xx

I had mine last we'd. On the Tuesday I saw my baby group friends, spent the afternoon in bed with my toddler and then went out to dinner with my hubby

I have a hair appointment to colour and cut my hair the day before, then I think we will have a take away that night xx

Hehe me too! hair appointment and night in with DH and DD. not sure about the takeaway cos im going under general anaesthetic in the morning. x

I will be spending lots of time with my little girl :) and probably still trying to think of names! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->