What would u do?

ladyfrankee

Reaction score
Ok ladies so im 29 weeks today and for the past 8 weeks or so i have had braxton hicks but one day last week i had a few painful ones, not catch ur breath painful but sore and today i am having lower back pains that are going around the front of my bump, at the bottom, i think my belly is slightly tightening when these are happening but not aure if i should phone triage and speak to a midwife or not?

Ok ladies so im 29 weeks today and for the past 8 weeks or so i have had braxton hicks but one day last week i had a few painful ones, not catch ur breath painful but sore and today i am having lower back pains that are going around the front of my bump, at the bottom, i think my belly is slightly tightening when these are happening but not aure if i should phone triage and speak to a midwife or not?

If in doubt ring your mw huni xx

It never hurts to call and tell them and see what they say. My doctor says to monitor and give him a call if there are more than four in an hour. I know women that have had painful contractions, but they are irregular and don't increase in frequency so don't cause you to go into active labor. So hopefully that is the case for you since you are only 28 wks, but it's always better to be safe than sorry. A phone call and discussing with your midwife won't hurt anything!

I have been having kinda painful ones lately... give your mw a call but make sure ur drinking enough coz they can be like that if your not hydrated enough...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->