What would you do different??

Younglutonmum

Mummy To Maya & Bump
Reaction score
If you could re-do your pregnancy what would you do different if anything or what would you tell yourself??

If I had to go back in time then I would tell myself that I will get over my ex & that it's not the end of the world. I would spend less time getting upset over my ex & less time crying.

I'd also eat a hell of alot more than I did as I feel I totally didn't make the most of being allowed to be a porker :rofl:

I know im not finished but if i could go back over the last 37 weeks.
Id make the most of my old clothes ....i was so desperate for a bump etc that i used to walk around sticking it out and trying on maternity :rofl: now im depressed lol....Well not that bad but miss them.
Id also worry a little less. And speak my mind more. Id also chill out a bit as everything has came together but i was stressing i wouldnt have everything on time.
XxxX

i would of not bothered tryin to get my ex interested, too many tears over that :( and realised sooner i dont need a guy in my life to make me happy.
oh and actually listened to the midwife and took my iron tablets regually :( never wanna blood tranfuion again :( lol

me too i also would have done more exercise! i bought myself a yoga dvd for during and after pregnancy and i just havent used it!!! i also would of done more housework at the begining lol i thought i felt bad then i can hardle walk now hahaha

i would of also made more time for me n my oh in the beginning because now i cant do much

i wouldnt of worried about my weight gain so much and would definately have tried to enjoy it alot more!!

So far...I'd have forgotten about Adam at the beginning and enjoyed my pregnancy instead of it being the most stressful time of my life

Well...I'm not done yet obviously but I think I would start preparing sooner and taking everything much easier.
Instead I was panicking and stressing over not having everything ready! I still do! :)

Oh yeah and I would also work out more and do more sports...

Quite truthfully, there's nothing I would have done different. I like time with my little guy rather than him being in my belly :)

I wouldnt change anything , i enjoyed both and i gained a hell of alot and will never ever get a nice body back easily. But i just dont care lol, i enjoyed munching al the way through my pregnancys ;)

I would have taken alot more pics for memories...it was a emotional pregnancy so i never really did...maybe next time hey:)

I suppose i am getting a chance to do things differently as I'm having my second, I have been trying to worry less (no such luck) and enjoy it more this time as I am a SAHM and I am definitely doing that!
Am hoping that by enjoying everything more and trying to worry less I won't get all stressed out and raise my blood pressure again.

Id have enjoyed bein pregnant more instead of lying about like a big fat thing...and next time id like to do it all naturally with no drugs or anythin and just feel the whole experience coz i feel like i didnt really go through birth coz I had an emergency caesearean and loaddddds of drugs lolol xx

I would have liked to stop worrying so much and enjoyed it alot more

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->