What would you do? (financial question)

Mii

Reaction score
so I've posted about this before, I'm in the middle of finishing school and getting my apprenticeship. Well, my boss just called me today and said she had to take me off the schedule (Aka I can't work) until I go back to school because I failed my exemplary test (and I can't re-take it for 6 months and they wont let me re-schedule it until one month before I write it..) I really just want to not work, I don't have money for school (thought my parents are both willing to pay for it) and it would be a waste of money and time. (I wouldn't be able to finish it before the baby is born and I'd be re-writing my exemplary test before Im done anyways)
I am just worried I wont be approved for assistance in the mean time.. I mean, I do plan on going back to school next year I just feel bad because I am living with my parents until OH is done school (August) and even though I have money saved up for baby I need a little extra in-come so I am not completely struggling:wacko:
either way I am stressing out:nope:

What would you do in my situation?

Could you maybe find a job elsewhere that doesn't require all that to be done? And then after baby is here, go back to school?

I have thought of doing that if I can't get assistance .. (I completely just baby brained that, that is a possibility to do when I wrote my question) lol thank you, it might be hard to find a job though (I can only work week nights) but I mean.. even if its a mcdonalds or tim hortons I have to do what I have to do right?

You might qualify for ei(i think your in ontario) if you have enough hours for your area i know my area you need 650 hours in the preceeding 52 weeks if you dont you should qualify for assitance depending on your partners income(if you live together) they dont count your parents income but your amount would be affected depending on if you pay them rent

I added up my hours and It would only come up to around 400 hours ;( so.. unfortunately I dont think I would qualify. (doesnt mean Im not going to try/ at least call them and ask) but yeah Im in Ontario. Im hoping to get on OW until the baby is born

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->