What would you do??

JWandBump

Reaction score
My OH wants to wait till May 2016. With this we would do a dusty pink / light blue colour scheme.

I really don't want to wait that long, I would like July / August 2015. Same colours.

The earliest I can get him at is November 2015, I don't mind that. But being in the UK the weather is very hit and miss :/ for this we would so a cranberry red and gold colour scheme. Which i also love..

What are your thoughts? 2016 is so long to me, but he wants chance to save tho :/ I just don't know lol Xx

I was exactly the same as you with not wanting to wait but if I'm honest, personally I wish I had listened to OH & waited as even though we thought we'd be fine & counted a lot extra, we have had a few set backs (I got ill & then OH had trouble with his work) & have really struggled & it has made it all really stressful, so for that reason I think that the more money you can save the better but that's just based off of my experience yours may be very different xx

I think it really depends on your financial situation regarding the wedding- have you set up a budget yet? If you have an approximation of how much you plan to spend you will see if 2015 is doable or not. I was engaged for 14 months before our wedding and although it felt like an eternity when we set the date it FLEW by. I don't think waiting is a bad thing personally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->