What would you do?

Randigrl1

Reaction score
A few weeks ago I felt like I had pregnancy symptoms. My lower back was in extreme pain, my legs and hip felt very sore, I had a weird taste in my mouth, and smells were making me feel like I was going to vomit.
I have been pregnant twice before, first was a miscarriage 14 years ago and one terminated about 10 years ago. I am 35 my BF 47 and we have decided if it happens, it happens.
I did get a very light flow a few days ago that only lasted about a day or so which is very unusual for me. The majority of the symptoms I had before subsided except now I am extremely emotional, crying everyday and I have been sleeping about 11 hours a night. I have taken multiple test and they have all come back negative. I for sure thought I was pregnant and I have never felt this way, even the times I was actually pregnant. But both times I finally figured it out about 8 weeks in. If it is possible I am now, I would only be about 5 weeks maybe ?? My last period was 1/20. I have never kept track because I am not trying. I have taken multiple test and they have all come back negative. Maybe its too early or my levels are too low?? Thoughts?

If you spotted for a day, it's possible that it was implantation bleeding. Any symptoms prior to that would not have been pregnancy symptoms, though. I'd test again in a few days. If it's still negative, you may have a hormonal imbalance causing the weepiness and abnormal cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->