What would your LO's Facebook status be right now game?

Noah Rickworth says ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Holly is just teasing her mummy into thinking she has gone to be early and will stay sleeping, secretly I'm planning to wake just as she shuts her eyes....

I'm dancing around cause my mummy's eating lots of fizzy sweets

cant wait too see my mummy tomorrow, I've had fun at daddys but me and mummy have plans this week x

Mini Mush says - theres just not enough space for, so I shall make more room by pushing as hard as I can against mummys ribs... they can't hold out moch longer surely?

Jayden says I don't need teeth .. Molars, leave my gummies alone!!

I dont want to sleep right now, so am gunna keep on trashing the living room wile mummy cracks up

Pinny says ''I wish my mommy would pick me up from this god dang baby sitters house. I want to watc TV with my mommy and cuddle.''

gone to daddys again and mummy is missing me sooooo much right now x

James Arthur - I wonder if Uncle Bubbus and Auntie Sammy will think its funny when I decide to wake up at 2am while mummy is working nights teehheeeheee

Leyla is wondering why mummy keeps putting these socks on my feet when she knows i like to play with my feet!

Owen never gets tired of playing with the buttons on the tv!

Lexie Summer - Now then, how many pairs of mummys shoes shall i try on? 1? 2? 3?

Lexie Summer Leigh says - I'm not going to sleep i'm going to play up like a monkey for my mummy and stay up way past my bed time!

Gracelynn Elizabeth is spending time with her aunt, squealing away at the noises her aunts making

Emma Sophia- Just ate nearly two entire containers of blueberries..Mommy is gonna love changing my diaper tomorrow...=p

Archie Hatton - is soundo on mummy, & has given her a completely dead arm!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->