What you all up to this saturday evening?!

Not done much tonight, just had a few beers and watched tv lol :lol:

I went out and well, to be honest wish i hadn't bothered! :roll:

I was home for 12.30, my area is really bad for nights out, you have to trek intomanchester for a good night out.

I wish i whad stayed in on the settee with a brew!! :lol:

Went out with my mate to a new restaurant in town. Really nice place all plush leather sofas in the bar bit and minimalist in the restaurant.

They kinda spoilt the atmosphere by having the lights just a bit too bright and playing the worst restaurant music ever! Aqua were in there, the Spice Girls, etc. Great for a night out but not when you are having a meal! :lol:

Oh dear Helen :lol:

I'm having a tidy day - I've gone & tidied the garden up a bit! I put a box of **** out there from dejunking the house an of course that wasn't the wisest idea once the box got soggy :roll:

Just hoover the house minus the bedroom since OH is still in bed :? Would be nice if we never had to clean our house! Next I've to wipe down the conservatory it's so bloody hair pulling that room I assume a cowboys job since it keeps getting a little damn/discoloured! :x thats inbetween sorting my kicthen which I'm doing in dribs & drabs it's my worst cleaning chore!

Wobbles do you want to come clean mine next? hehe the place is a tip!! DH is working til 10, jamie is asleep so i really should be tidying but cant be arsed !!
Cant wait until i win the lottery so i can hire a maid !! lmao

My OH offered to get a cleaner to stop me nagging at him that he never helps! Well he does but it RARE! :lol:

LOL

Im lucky as DH does loads around the house, hes a very tidy person in general!! as for me, lazy as hell!!! lol (although i do have those days when i just get up and blitz the place!!) So today is his first day back to work after a week off and the place is a tip already !!!lol

Oh I'm a messy bugger too my hous eis either 100% or damn messy :lol: Its damn messy right now hence the cleaning hour or hourssss :lol:

we didnt do anything last night well except i went to shop and got him some beers and i got a bottle of lambrini :lol: :lol: had one glass and went to bed with a throbbing sore head :lol: :oops: :oops: well it has been well over 2 years since i had my last drink :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im about to start a humungus (sp) pile of ironing!ahhhh :(

KX said:
Im about to start a humungus (sp) pile of ironing!ahhhh :(

Ahh no! poor you ! i did that a couple nights ago! left it all pile up so had a massive pile to get through !!! nightmare !

im going through my 3rd set of washing today, naughty me let it pile up over the week

I just finished a huuugggee pile of ironing .. started at 7:45 and am hot and bothered now. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->