What you all up to this saturday evening?!

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by stephlw25, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Not done much tonight, just had a few beers and watched tv lol :lol:

2. Yvonne

Yvonne Well-Known Member

I went out and well, to be honest wish i hadn't bothered! :roll:

I was home for 12.30, my area is really bad for nights out, you have to trek intomanchester for a good night out.

I wish i whad stayed in on the settee with a brew!! :lol:

3. Helen

Helen ICSI Twins + miracle BFP

Went out with my mate to a new restaurant in town. Really nice place all plush leather sofas in the bar bit and minimalist in the restaurant.

They kinda spoilt the atmosphere by having the lights just a bit too bright and playing the worst restaurant music ever! Aqua were in there, the Spice Girls, etc. Great for a night out but not when you are having a meal! :lol:

4. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

Oh dear Helen :lol:

I'm having a tidy day - I've gone & tidied the garden up a bit! I put a box of **** out there from dejunking the house an of course that wasn't the wisest idea once the box got soggy :roll:

Just hoover the house minus the bedroom since OH is still in bed :? Would be nice if we never had to clean our house! Next I've to wipe down the conservatory it's so bloody hair pulling that room I assume a cowboys job since it keeps getting a little damn/discoloured! :x thats inbetween sorting my kicthen which I'm doing in dribs & drabs it's my worst cleaning chore!

5. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

Wobbles do you want to come clean mine next? hehe the place is a tip!! DH is working til 10, jamie is asleep so i really should be tidying but cant be arsed !!
    Cant wait until i win the lottery so i can hire a maid !! lmao

6. Wobbles

My OH offered to get a cleaner to stop me nagging at him that he never helps! Well he does but it RARE! :lol:

7. stephlw25

LOL

Im lucky as DH does loads around the house, hes a very tidy person in general!! as for me, lazy as hell!!! lol (although i do have those days when i just get up and blitz the place!!) So today is his first day back to work after a week off and the place is a tip already !!!lol

8. Wobbles

Oh I'm a messy bugger too my hous eis either 100% or damn messy :lol: Its damn messy right now hence the cleaning hour or hourssss :lol:

9. weestar21

weestar21 Well-Known Member

we didnt do anything last night well except i went to shop and got him some beers and i got a bottle of lambrini :lol: :lol: had one glass and went to bed with a throbbing sore head :lol: :oops: :oops: well it has been well over 2 years since i had my last drink :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

10. KX

KX Well-Known Member

Im about to start a humungus (sp) pile of ironing!ahhhh :(

11. stephlw25

Ahh no! poor you ! i did that a couple nights ago! left it all pile up so had a massive pile to get through !!! nightmare !

12. Arcanegirl

Arcanegirl Bazinga!!

im going through my 3rd set of washing today, naughty me let it pile up over the week

13. Trinity

Trinity Well-Known Member

I just finished a huuugggee pile of ironing .. started at 7:45 and am hot and bothered now. :?