What you have bought today ??

Did the Christmas food shop today.
Also, Sebby's mug arrived today. I am now only awaiting the Nike trainers but if they don't in time, that won't be the end of the world either. All the important stuff is here! Big PHEW!

RM delivered my long awaited parcel yesterday!
3 x XL Ferrero Rocher for DD2, OH and I
XL Kinder egg + Hershey bar for DD1
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core for OH
Xmas food shop which cost me a whopping 40p thanks to ASDA rewards and surveys

So pleased the parcel arrived Angel!

Wow for 40p food shop - I am dreading the cost of ours.

Today I got a lot of things ticked off my list. I was grateful for being unorganised when I managed to get Christmas pyjamas at less than half price :haha:

Primark had reduced all of the christmas items so i got a large snuggle hoodie thingy (what are they called?!) in a festive print for only £7 (was £16)
And both boys & myself matching pyjamas for Christmas eve for £5 each!

The xmas jumpers were on sale too but I decided they didnt need any more. Now I wish i'd picked one up in a bigger size for next year!!

All of the gift sets in Primark were less than half price too. I managed to pick up a harry potter cookie making kit down to £4 for cousins LO, a rick and morty shot game for my sister for £6 and some really lovely 8 metre santa wrapping paper for 50p a roll.

I got my dads long johns (requested item) and some more stocking filler fidget toys for the boys, the rest of the christmas cards i needed to get, hotel chocolat gin for MIL, peaky blinders gift set for a friend, fluffy socks and a game for my sister, teddy duvet set for Rio and a harry potter cookie set for cousins LO. Oh and gift tags (boring).

Feeling a lot more organised but i do still have LOTS to do! I feel like I say this every year lol.

Thanks all!

I hope you manage it all Kirsty but it sounds like you are getting there :) As for the jumpers, I am sure there will be nice ones again next year too :)

Our foodshop was well over £100 :wacko: but then it was not just for xmas but the whole week. Still... ugh. So 40p sounds wonderful indeed! :)

Had a total mad panic as the game m wants is out of stock everywhere. My own fault for leaving it late but I was hoping for a price drop.
I’ve ordered it for click and collect at my local Asda so I’m praying it’s actually there tomorrow and doesn’t get cancelled! if not I’ll have to just give him the money or have ‘Santa’ download it onto his Xbox but it’s not the same is it.

Yeah I know but many of the new devices actually no longer have disks at all and download is all you can do! I was disappointed too!
I bought a PS5 download gift card for my two today and though it was for £50, that will still only get you one normal priced game and one reduced price one. :wacko:

Panic over! It was there! Even if I looked like an absolute weirdo walking myself through the grocery click and collect car line haha! And managed to get it for £46 using my Asda rewards cash pot.
Yes I know seems like a lot of consoles are going in the direction of digital only which is a shame as I always think it’s nice to have a physical copy.

Other buys today:
- amount us figure set
- fortnite t shirt and funko pop set
- food shop

Phew, what a relief! And yeah it is a shame but then again my lot always managed to scratch any disk beyond use and then I wished we just had a code :haha:

So over here in the US, Christmas crackers aren’t really a big thing, so they’re pretty hard to find. The last few yrs I’ve been able to find some at Target.
I’ve been going to target every week for about 4 weeks and haven’t been able to find any.
Well we went yesterday and luckily there was one box left! Picked that up and got to the till and they were half price! Pretty chuffed with that!

I always think a physical game is better for gifting and it annoys me that everything is digital now. Especially as the digital copies aren't actually any cheaper, you'd think as they didn't have the cost of producing a disc, case and cover they'd lower the price a little

I agree, and then there are all the add ons and extras to buy. If you buy a game that should be it, but loads of games seem to have paid for extras etc

My kids used to collect the Disney Infinity and lego dimensions. Once you bought the game you then had to pay for each individual figure!

I agree it's madness, mine used to have the Disney infinity and Skylanders too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->