What you have bought today ??

Oh they are exactly like the official ones apart from the name of the sponsor missing. The kits we got from there have been excellent!

Dom decided to write a Christmas wishlist today. Man, kids really are from a different planet if they think there is still plenty of time lol.
Also, Dom's top wish is the Arsenal Third kit. Usually we buy kits from Fruugo where it comes to about £20 or so but of course takes ages to arrive. I checked the official Arsenal shop and the top costs £70. JUST the top! For kids! Are they insane?! NO WAY! It's made from horrid old polyester, not finest mulberry silk!! GRR!!
But anyway, on the list were some football books which I ordered for him.
Sebby wanted some more trenches, but it is way too late for that too as the last two I got were ready assembled ones from ebay and they are pretty rare. But I got him some more army men. FX they arrive. I am still waiting for so many things to arrive and am starting to wonder if they actually ever will :cry:
Oh dang !! The kits are soo expensive !
I hope they arrive soon . I feel bad for the RM having to strike but then I feel bad for our children not getting their Christmas wishes !
On a good note I got quite a few letters yesterday so fingers crossed ! X

Fingers crossed they arrive. I got all my deliveries on Friday, just one more to collect x

I got three items today, the fleece hoodie blankets and one of the football books. So there is hope yet! But I worry that the signed Saka pic will not arrive now as I ordered that on the 5th!! :(

Fingers crossed. There's no real rhyme or reason with it, I've had some things arrive that I ordered after others

We were completely done for the kids, but my hubby and I have decided to get the teens a new iPhone 14 each as they haven’t had a new phone in over 5 years and have proven to take great care of it.

And also have picked up a new Amazon 10 inch tablet for my youngest as her screen is broken on hers. Im not getting her a new phone as she is too young for such an expensive ph but we will give her one of the other kids old phones.

The Saka arrived! Happy Dance!! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:
Also: the Gooners mug, the tshirts, the army men and the second football book. The relief is tremendous!
Now we are only missing the Pokemon mug and the Nike trainers but I am starting to doubt my own mind and wondering if I didn't actually order them as I cannot find a confirmation email (though I could easily have deleted that accidentally as I get sooo much spam). Will have to check my online banking. :dohh:

Just ordered dd2 a Harry Potter secret diary and some foam clay....her pile looked alot less then dd1, athough had same amount spent roughly.

The Saka arrived! Happy Dance!! :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:
Also: the Gooners mug, the tshirts, the army men and the second football book. The relief is tremendous!
Now we are only missing the Pokemon mug and the Nike trainers but I am starting to doubt my own mind and wondering if I didn't actually order them as I cannot find a confirmation email (though I could easily have deleted that accidentally as I get sooo much spam). Will have to check my online banking. :dohh:

Oh yay!!! I'm so happy for you! What a relief

Got more wine and chocolates today.
Also got some PJs for friends and my little ones for their Christmas Eve box.

literally need 4 more things and I am done ! Considering we started late I’m surprised we will be finished tomorrow .

DH is going out on Friday for the food shop. 8’ just going to get the kids essentials (nappies wipes etc tomorrow )

So looking forward to just being with DH and the children and relaxing . I’m thinking a good movie night tomorrow !

Movie night sounds lovely, especially when you know you are mainly done :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->