Whatca think?

Poor kid is going to an expensive boarding school, so will probably have Percy and Montgomery as his best mates :smug:

Now I am the one that voted for Felix. Why? Well I am half Spanish, and here it not common, but certainly is not a strange name. It happens to be my DH's name, and his father before him, and his father's before that. If I have a little boy, he won't be another Felix, why? Time someone put a bloody stop to it.

I have a little Felix in one of my classes. He is such a cutie, a looooovely natured boy, really, you could just wrap him up and take him home.

Yet to know a horrid Felix. :hugs: ___________

Trixie is nice for a girl....

(Still like Cornelius)

Now I am the one that voted for Felix. Why? Well I am half Spanish, and here it not common, but certainly is not a strange name. It happens to be my DH's name, and his father before him, and his father's before that. If I have a little boy, he won't be another Felix, why? Time someone put a bloody stop to it.

I have a little Felix in one of my classes. He is such a cutie, a looooovely natured boy, really, you could just wrap him up and take him home.

Yet to know a horrid Felix. :hugs: ___________

Yay! I like Felix :happydance:

You know weird people.....weird people and dogs :rofl:

Well its on FB now, therefore it must happen.

Ok.... Ememy Crab... I have a bone to pick with you... Nic was supposed to get pregnant the same time as I was so we can be buddies... But she tells me you are making her wait!!!! That just doesnt work for me... :rofl: She needs to get preggo by oct... :p

I have to agree nic, those names are whacked... geranium...??? Ok, if your gonna go for a flower name pick something nice like rose or delilah haha...

Ok.... Ememy Crab... I have a bone to pick with you... Nic was supposed to get pregnant the same time as I was so we can be buddies... But she tells me you are making her wait!!!! That just doesnt work for me... :rofl: She needs to get preggo by oct... :p

OMG I LOVE YOU!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

why doesnt the chat room work? I miss chatting!!

Its down for a server upgrade.

I cannot stop laughing right now :rofl:

We should bring back the chatroom to its former glory :lol:

We should bring back the chatroom to its former glory :lol:

noooooooooooo! Ive somehow got to get to Elite I feel left out.

Also cant be doing with all those late nights again. Not until I get a laptop anyway

ya... make the crab get in there too with all us crazy ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->